Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is time to raid!!!

Go down 
5 posters

What night of the week would be best to call raid night?
Sunday
It is time to raid!!! I_vote_lcap13%It is time to raid!!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Monday
It is time to raid!!! I_vote_lcap7%It is time to raid!!! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Tuesday
 7% [ 1 ]
Wednesday
It is time to raid!!! I_vote_lcap20%It is time to raid!!! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Thursday
 7% [ 1 ]
Friday
It is time to raid!!! I_vote_lcap0%It is time to raid!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Saturday
 7% [ 1 ]
8:00 Central
 13% [ 2 ]
8:30 Central
 13% [ 2 ]
9:00 Central
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

It is time to raid!!! Empty
PostSubject: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Our numbers have been a little on the low side as of late mostly due to members real life issues. My hope is that with a little direction and a schedule we can try to be on at the same time for some fun. Plan on getting everyone through story modes and then moving into explore modes as time permits.

With that said, we need to know what night works best for everyone.

I will let this poll run for about a week and then plan to start hosting a raid night on the night/time that wins out. You can vote multiple times, so vote once for your preferred night and then again for your preferred time(Honor system here).

It would only let me post 10 poll options so if one of the selected times does not work for you, just post it in the thread here.

Also, my thought is that we make a raiding sub category in the GW2 section of the forum and just make a post each week for signups. In my opinion it should be on a first to sign up basis and then if someone doesn't show we can just go down the list from there.

Feel free to add opinions here.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Rachel and I are flexible on the day. The time is most important. We are on EST so the earlier the better for us.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:57 pm

What would be the latest time you would ever want to be on? This goes for anyone on EST...
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 am

Are people voting more than once on a day? Or maybe someone didn't know to vote for 1 day and 1 time? Just curious as to how we have 9 votes for days and only 6 votes for time.

Vote for ONE day of the week and ONE time. If you voted for a day and not a time, please do so!!! What a Face Don't vote for multiple days and times please... (as noted below, Honor System)

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 pm

The latest we would be on would be 11pm so 10pm your time. Thats not to say we won't make exceptions for dungeon raids. We have played this game until 2am on multiple occasions.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:16 am

Bump for anyone who hasn't voted and/or needs to change duplicate votes OR for whomever voted for a day but not a time.

Vote for ONE day and ONE time. (Or not at all if you don't really care what day/time.) Poll will end soon.
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Looks like Wednesday is the winner. Will roll with 8PM central to allow our east coasters a fair chance at being involved.
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:28 am

I noticed that there was no European time... lame
Back to top Go down
Zearn

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:21 pm

We figured 0200 was good for you...
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:04 pm

You don't even have an 80 yet! Get 80 then we'll talk Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is time to raid!!!   It is time to raid!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is time to raid!!!
Page 1 of 1