Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dehblud

PostSubject: Log in some time   Log in some time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:49 am

Anyone? Login?
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Log in some time   Log in some time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 am

I can't speak for everyone... but Mike and I have been tinkering around on the original GW. Supposedly you can do all these achievements and it will be shared with your GW2 account. Nothing game changing, just fun stuff. Like different weapons and armor LOOKS. Nothing to change stats of weapons or armor in GW2, just the way they look.

<shrug> Hi my name is Lynde and I'm an A.D.D gamer (I blame Mike!!) lol!
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Log in some time   Log in some time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm still here Jr...bout the same times as usual, still fiddling around with crafting, Jake got us a vault and vault keeper at guild house.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Log in some time   Log in some time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 pm

In transit back to Diego Garcia and logging this from Singapore atm. Will be back full up round this weekend at some bizarre hours...Ange is beating herself up (literally) down in Myrtle Beach unpacking an entire office of medical supplies (that weren't opened, as she was led to believe...heh). We'll be back before ya know it Wink

Enjoying an epic thunderstorm outside here. Think I might get a haircut and sleep the rest of the day. Ahhh, a pirate's life for me.

J
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Log in some time   Log in some time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 am

Alright...I feel your pain now Junior...but, I think Arseneck and I are the only two logging into DAOC at this point--primarily because I have no other options out here. He's enjoying the savage, and I'm grinding my way to 50, a bub at a time...at least I'm doing it out in Raumarik...and harvesting oodles of nifty toys for any guildies that manage to break level 40.

I'll probably ding 50, have the wherwithal to keep the guildhouse stocked for the next couple years, and may play occasionally with my wife over the next several months, on our twinks--thane and shaman.

So the guildhouse is up and running, we have a consignment merchant, a teleporter, a guild vault, and individual vault keeper, but no bindstone (use the house next door, as it ports you there, outside, facing our house...so a needless expense).

I can do a little lowbie SC on one twink (cheap stuff mainly), I tailor on my main (SM, so I can salvage drops), and I have a baby alchie to combine braemar procs on weapons. If ya see me online, hit me up for goodies...the guild vault is well-stocked with lowbie gear.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Log in some time   Log in some time I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:54 pm

I won't be deleting DAoC off my computer again, but yes I'm entertained on GW2 atm...we'll see what happens hehe.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Log in some time   Log in some time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1