Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New raid structure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:37 pm

I would like to run this a little differently this time. Instead of signing up on the forum, just know that Wednesday at 8PM CST is our planned dungeon time. If you would like to go, be online at that time and if we have too many players we will /random to see who goes.

Cya there!
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm

/BUMP

A friendly reminder that we will do guild runs this evening 8pm CST. Let's get the bodies on so we can kick some buttocks! I would like to see some CoF gear on peeps Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zearn

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Unfortunately I will be out of pocket until about 9:30 so hopefully you have enough bodies without me.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:54 pm

We will be down 2 80's this evening. BOO! Looks like it will be WvWvW or some alt grinding... We will see who is on when you get on at 9:30. Maybe we can squeeze a run or two of CoF then.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:29 pm

I will be late as well my Project Management lectures got moved to Wednesdays. Suck
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Doh! Not a problem... If Wed are going to be a problem we can always move it.... Let us know!
Back to top Go down
Zearn

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:20 am

I was later than I originally expected last night, that was not a regular thing for me but if we need to move the day to help Frank out that is cool with me.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 pm

I only have 2 more lectures on Wednesday. So no reason to change it up.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:06 pm

OK. Let us know... We're flexible and would rather keep peeps happy and available What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New raid structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: New raid structure   New raid structure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New raid structure
Page 1 of 1