Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farming money/karma at 80

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Farming money/karma at 80 Empty
PostSubject: Farming money/karma at 80   Farming money/karma at 80 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:19 pm

found this video thought i would share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwSQaFcGy3g
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Farming money/karma at 80   Farming money/karma at 80 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:04 pm

DO THIS! Made over a gold and 3,000 karma in no time at all! Shocked
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Farming money/karma at 80   Farming money/karma at 80 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:31 am

I'm at work so can't put in the link, but there's a faster place to farm karma, drops are a little less likely so money will probably be a little slower but not much. It's called the plinx chain, same zone but use the port in the north west called "R&D waypoint" and run east across the river and just find/follow the crowd.

I have gone from 20k-over 100k in about 6 days just doing this chain once or twice a night to get my daily credit, it's 5 events in a row with 3 events that go on during the run, so 8 events gold medal=3k karma and the event resets about 5 minutes after it ends, so roughly 3k every 20-25 minutes=7-9k an hour. Also keep an eye out for people running grenth in the southwest corner of the map as this ends with a big chest, about 2k karma for the chain and is an awesome fight.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Farming money/karma at 80   Farming money/karma at 80 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:57 am

I found a couple... Not sure if they are the best ones, but eh :

This guy talks A LOT.... but shows the areas.

This one is HYPER SPEED :
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Farming money/karma at 80   Farming money/karma at 80 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 am

Word in cursed shores last night was they nerfed the repop rate of Plinx during one of the patches in the one time event updates, and I didn't see many people in that area...guess it's back to the grindstone for Karma/money on the first path JR and Mike posted about...hope yall got your gear hehe.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Farming money/karma at 80   Farming money/karma at 80 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:26 am

I got my gear!!! YAY ME! I just need someone to craft my pants for.. heh... heh... any takers? What a Face

I also need $$$$$ unless people can craft the rings and such I need too...
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Farming money/karma at 80   Farming money/karma at 80 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:40 pm

I can craft jewelry, just need orichalcum and jewel orbs of your preferred type, I posted exact numbers of materials in another thread...but I think it was roughly: 5x ecto's, 5x orbs (beryl, ruby, etc), 14 x orichalcum ingots per earring, 15 per ring, and 16 for the amulet...so a full set will cost 25 x yellow con orbs, 25 x ecto's, 74 orcichalcum ingots...you can confirm my numbers on the wiki's though as it's been awhile and I don't have access from work...I think I have some random orbs laying around, but can't confirm and I'm literally zero balance on ectoplasm, but I'll be happy to swap crafts and pick up any recipes I may not already have...though I think I have all of them. Gratz on your gear!

Side note if you have the orange con jewel(s) that saves you 1 ecto, 2 orichalcum and the orb each but they aren't really common as they're craftable.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farming money/karma at 80   Farming money/karma at 80 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farming money/karma at 80
Page 1 of 1