Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farming Transmogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Farming Transmogs Empty
PostSubject: Farming Transmogs   Farming Transmogs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 am

So, seeing how blizzard still won't let us dye gear, you gotta go do random content to get pretty gear, pick up some special pets, maybe a mount or two, etc. Figure I'd make a list of what I've found soloable so far (mind you this is all as a rogue, no respec, pretty much glass cannon shy a few cool downs).

Molten core - pretty much a breeze, T1 set, T2 Legs (off final boss) (20-30 min)

Black wing lair - T2 set, first boss is the only challenge, very RNG, but a good HoT on yourself will help keep agg on your toon while you destroy eggs, just be quick about it. (20-30 min)

Karazahn - mount, pets, T something gear, pretty weapons, chess is only rough part, my suggestion: move pawn in front of "knights" 1 step forward, move "rooks" to where the pawns were, move pawns in front of king of queen, get in king hit berserk, get in queen, nuke the opposing king...keep your king out of fire. (20-30 min)

Hyjal summit - very pretty gear some tier pieces, long raid due to mechanic of waiting for waves of mobs, nothing really tricky though (30-45 min)

Black temple - Easy money...except the multi face boss (comes out of rib cage believe it's the 5 or 6th boss) the second phase of this boss does damage shield, ie hits you for what you hit her for...take your time, no special attacks, use regens and maybe a health potion, once she's down rest of the place is cake (30-40 min)

Naxx (10 man) - pretty easy, patchwerk hits like a truck, rest is probably soloable on 25 man, will find out perhaps next week...but cleared in about 45 mins

Sarth 3d (10 man) - kill trash, leave dragons up (duh), kill sarth need about 40k to do it without incident I've read...get black drake, will try 25 man next (20 mins)

Trial of the champion (10 man) - Beasts are the hardest, watch your health, kill the non-mobile snake first, watch for the yeti's charge...rest is pretty easy.

That's all I've done so far, will update if I have another weekend of old content, probably going to push for ulduar 10 man next, or the 25 man versions of last weeks stuff...most BC raids take motivation I couldn't find yet hehe. Gotta rerun half of these for more attempts at transmogs though so we'll see MUST get full T2 bloodfang set!
JJ
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Farming Transmogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farming Transmogs   Farming Transmogs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:17 am

Additional note to the above...if while wondering the isle of thunder, you happen to pic up an uncommon leather piece (green con) and it's named something with "Timeworn shadowtooth <of the____>" feel free to save that for this guy, it's a green and black armor set hehe...
Back to top Go down

Farming Transmogs
Page 1 of 1