Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money, you, recurring achievements etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Money, you, recurring achievements etc Empty
PostSubject: Money, you, recurring achievements etc   Money, you, recurring achievements etc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:40 am

so we've all seen the video on the good place to run events and get drops, so what do you do with them, sell everything, try the TP or just throw them all in the forge and hope for the best.

Well here's what I've gotten so far from the TP, most blues and yellows that people are looking for will make you more than the vendor, if no one has a bid up for them time vs money dictates sell it straight to the vendor and carry on....as for the forge, I suggest saving that for yellows/oranges only, remember 4 lvl 76+ yellows of the same weapon type has a chance at an orange of that type, including your legendary precursor.

Salvage, you need to salvage for your monthly which should give a good chunk of karma now presumably, further more the profit margin between selling white named items and their materials on the TP is minimal, so I suggest salvaging white items and opening bags. Now this will cut in to your profits, but you will also keep a good supply in your materials bank, which in my opinion is more important as prices on top tier mats have been fluctuating.

Salvaging of yellows with a high tier or black lion salvage kit has a good chance of getting a glob of ectoplasm (used for exotic craftable gear and your legendary) as of late I have gotten 4 out 5 yellows to give me globs using black lion salvage kits and each gave me 3 globs...average trash yellow drop sells for roughly 20s, average glob=15s...as long as the odds are similiar to what I've seen thus far it's more valuable to salvage 76+ yellow items unless you need them for the forge.

Let me know if you have further insight but this is what I've seen so far, remember just because you don't need the mats in your bank currently doesn't mean an alt won't use them or your main to gain more xp for skill points. Happy hunting.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Money, you, recurring achievements etc   Money, you, recurring achievements etc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

Good stuff JJ! I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Money, you, recurring achievements etc   Money, you, recurring achievements etc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:01 pm

oh yeah...and if someone gets some damn extra black or abyss dye let me know...I'm SOOOO close to just dropping 3g on it from the trading post, I'd rather be pretty and broke than rich and ghetto looking
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Money, you, recurring achievements etc   Money, you, recurring achievements etc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:40 pm

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: Money, you, recurring achievements etc   Money, you, recurring achievements etc I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Oh man you should have said something earlier....

J/K I gave mine to Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money, you, recurring achievements etc   Money, you, recurring achievements etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money, you, recurring achievements etc
Page 1 of 1