Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crafting stuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Here you go JJ, a site you can look at for your alchemy stuff

http://kindred-daoc.net/crafted/alc_calc.php

Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:20 am

I'll confirm tonight, but that doesn't appear to line up with uthgard, as we don't have mutli charge pots and the multitude of levels that come with them. I think there's only one level of the the normal stat buff pots...I'll figure it out when my schedule stops taking away all my damn play time.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:15 pm

I thought the stat buff potions were all level 5 anyway, and they scale to a set % based on your level when used.

As for the potion charges, that's just weird. I thought that was all good by 1.80 and I see nothing in the notes saying they jacked with it.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:41 pm

uthgarde basically made all potions one charge to clean up the crafters tables and to not skeeve people on only 1 charge left pots etc...The alleviate this by creating 2 new methods which IMHO are way better then LIVE:

First you can combine 11 potions into a 10 charge pot.
Second you can combine 11 pot into a 100 charge barrel.

yes you can buy a 100 charge barrel and just roll with it...costs a pretty penny for that amount of space saving, but as inventory space has always been commodity in daoc, i'd say it's worth every penny. As for the level 5 stuff jake that sounds more in line with what I see on Uthgarde, I make lvl 5 regular buffs, and lvl 10 str/con and dex/qui.

I THINK those are the best buff pots I can make. Now special pots are another story I think I can get up to a lvl 40 potion for haste, damage shield, AF, PoM, Endo, and HoTs...but I need more money to skill up that high.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:22 am

Get cracking!

Not like you have a plane to deliver or anything!!!

Oh, wait.

My bad.

I require to be covered in sweet hot potion love upon my return.

j

Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Each skill up attempt last night cost (ie after I resell the item) about 2-3g...god save me and ding 730ish.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 am

S'okay...so who has what crafters? Please add level and type of crafter. I suspect we don't have any highlevel fletchers, WC, or AC. Please plug in whatcha gots!

Thanks!
J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Spellcrafter here - lvl 480+ currently working on it.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 am

Great link to save you the research trouble, with other links inside.

http://www.sarouk.net/daoc/trinketingguide.html

J
Back to top Go down
Zearn

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:45 am

Armorcrafter - 1060
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crafting stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting stuff   Crafting stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting stuff
Page 1 of 1