Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crafting/House

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm

Crafting/House Empty
PostSubject: Crafting/House   Crafting/House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 am

So as I near 1000 in Tailoring, I was thinking of how I want to spend the money I make off of Armor sets. I have always wanted to help other crafts out afterward, but I wasn't sure the best option. Currently my plan is to send any extra money I have to the next highest craft to help them max out in hopes they will do the same. So if all our LGM crafter's donate to the next craft with their sales of Armor/Weapon/Etc.. sets. We should have all crafts maxed out over time, with plenty of funding.

The other option is to use the money initially to get a Guild house, and a consignment merchant. Then get some Chests/Crafting Merchants etc.. so we can utilize it better. Then move back to my first plan.

Lastly we need to control who can withdraw from the Guild Bank, not so much as a trust issue but more as a recruit/accidental issue. I accidentally pulled 8g the first time I was messing with it and I know I wasn't the first one. Limit it to Rank 0 and Crafter's imo. So crafter's can pull out for Guild crafts/ leveling crafting.

Just a few thoughts, let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Crafting/House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting/House   Crafting/House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 am

MIKE FIX THE BANK!

I love you
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Crafting/House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting/House   Crafting/House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 am

I concur with all of the above, though I think house>fellow crafters so we can supply gear/supplies to fellow demise as we're leveling crafts...for instance you all could have green and gray dye right now because that's what I leveled off of for awhile...and yes a guild vault would be nice to xfer stuff between players.

Consignment merchant would be nice, but ken had a good point last night...everyone advertises their house number etc, but just crafting in camelot and selling it there will likely be more profitable, because people are lazy and without the housing explorer, travel time can suck.

Finally can anyone find out what is the highest level of buff potions/heal potions? I haven't had a lot of time to look so if anyone has a good website I'd appreciate it (if I can already make the best pots then large amounts of profit will made the next time I play).

Oh yeah and ding 38 and 700+ alchemy.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Crafting/House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting/House   Crafting/House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:51 am

Grats on 38! Grats on the alchie!

And if there's no consignment search engine...

Creep is back in bidness.

J
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Crafting/House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting/House   Crafting/House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:40 pm

What do you mean fix the bank? turn on dues? not allow people to withdraw? I R confuzed.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Crafting/House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting/House   Crafting/House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Leave dues off, make it so no one but <insert rank here> can withdraw. Kthnxbye!
Back to top Go down
Torm

Crafting/House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting/House   Crafting/House I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:07 pm

The suggestions was to only allow Crafters/GM access to withdraw from bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crafting/House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafting/House   Crafting/House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crafting/House
Page 1 of 1