Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cain
Cain

Guild House Empty
PostSubject: Guild House   Guild House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Let's work on it. I know ppl are spending cash on crafting, but a guild house would let us pass off leveling gear, salvage, etc, to make DAoC life a little easier.

I can put in 700+ gold.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Guild House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild House   Guild House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Working on it Cool Slowly.....................................
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

Guild House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild House   Guild House I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:56 pm

how much would one cost...I was late getting into DAOC originally and still a newbie still trying to learn wth is going on... Sad
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Guild House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild House   Guild House I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:08 am

Okay, JP...I would say corral JJ for about 24 hours and pick his brain regarding the game. Information sharing has never been our strong suit in DAOC, BUT...if you manage to get him (or any of the other old hands) in the same room with you for a bit, you start to learn REAL quick like. In that vein, I'll share a few of my favorite quotes--paraphrased, from NOT being co-located (and buying my first account in DAOC, HUGE mistake). I learned WAY slowly, and it shows:

--Dude, WHY are you using hammers?! We just mezzed that group!--Thorgren
--Why are you still hinging? I just made 100 plat this week from selling ToA scrolls--Bohicaranger
--You're a skald. Why are you using a 1H weapon?--Magiskeld
--Decide on a character!! --JJ
--Um...healing generates aggro. Idiot. --Jerm
--DoTs will break roots. --Roanie
--Just because you wear chainmail doesn't mean you will last 5 seconds against an Infi. --Faraldr
--Get out of the GTAE! --Elenda
--Yeah, you get to choose between slash, and slash. --Akisma
--What do you mean, change my U.I.? --me

Etc, etc, etc. I think the learning curve for playing DAOC and playing DAOC well is far steeper than WoW. And I am by no means a good player. Lots of nuances to learn. We probably need to start some threads regarding Levelling, Powerlevelling, gold generation in Alb (I have NO clue, although no one is playing a PvE-centric class yet), U.I.'s, standard strategies, the differences between levelling specs versus endgame specs, and...roles.

A lot of the old discussions have vaporized from the web. Anyone have any recommendations for JP to read up on L33T endgame PvP?

Oh, and I found a site the other day that discussed a lot of exploits, etc...mostly PBAE powerlevelling.

J
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Guild House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild House   Guild House I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:47 am

S'okay...

Where in the HELL is the guildhouse? Lot number and town please. If we do NOT have a "guild" house formally yet, then JJ please invite me to yours or whatnot, so I can stash some loot. I think I am at my encumbrance limit wearing my armor, and need to be able to stash/swap stuffs...in case I bite the bullet and become the guild WC/fletcher.

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild House   Guild House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild House
Page 1 of 1