Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Halo House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Black Halo House Empty
PostSubject: Black Halo House   Black Halo House I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 am

Starting the long search for a house (the real estate guy sucks, went to three lots he said were free last night...all were populated, the zone that had twelve lots open had none, going to be a rough search me thinks). If anyone cares to help out feel free to pass me cash or deposit into guild account, think it's /gc deposit <amount> or something. I can cover the house and lot and I think Craig said he'd cover the teleporter. That should be enough to get us started, would like to shoot for a vault next.

Anyway just wanted to give yall a heads up and if you see an empty lot, post it here ASAP.

JJ
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Black Halo House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Halo House   Black Halo House I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Updated: We have house lot 2466 (annotated in MotD and /gc info)

I got the plot of land, the deed, the guild hall deed and put 50g in lockbox...I'm out, feel free to filler up, say we need a vault keeper, a teleporter, a healer, a bind stone, and a vault...oh and a porch/vendor.

Welcome home.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Black Halo House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Halo House   Black Halo House I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:13 am

Not necessarily in that order...will fund the consignor when i can. Fastest moving goodies are leveling gear for lowbs (price and mark 10% lower to move fastest), seals, and crafting mats. We have a mature enough group to track your own expenses and withdraw appropriately if your shit sells.

Write down your amounts, and err on the side of lowballing withdrawals please.

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Halo House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Halo House   Black Halo House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Halo House
Page 1 of 1