Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ken I need stuff

Go down 
+3
Torm
Engelica
lazuras
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Ken, Craig said you have a LGM tailor and daddy needs some gear...me love you long time...uthgard Albion that is.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:31 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Torm

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:24 am

heh, you would want me to taint my new computer with the stink of DAOC on it?

Maybe I will load it up on my older machines, tbh I am not even sure what my account names are anymore.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Well you can always guess the log on, e-mail me and I can log you on myself...I promise you'll only end up mostly broke if you ever come back Wink
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:30 am

Hmmm...wonder if I could actually play from Diego.

Cannot do WoW anymore, with a 14.5GB download on new content (12GB/month download here is $545/month).

This still the free server stuff Mike and Lynd were playing on? Think I made a fire boltie before I had to report to internet hell.

Anyone have a top 3 toons/specs for levelling in Alb?

Thanks!
J
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 am

We are still on Uthgard playing Albs. You can not bot so if you are looking for a toon to solo to 50 quickly your best bet is a matter cabalist. Focus shield pulling gets stupid easy after you get your lifetapping pet at lvl 13ish. If you want a melee go friar for quick kills with minimal downtime.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 am

Inconnu matter cabbie named Kokopelli.

Still working with the usual connectivity issues, but some dude named Momir hooked me up with a full level 3 set of sc'ed gear upon login.

WOW. Surprisingly refreshing.

Just wish I had more facility with what I would like in the endgame. Enjoying matter cabbie so far.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 am

I dinged 50, 4L2 and 950 alchemy, went broke and started playing my cleric last night, just do /who demise on occasion you'll find somebody to say hi to eventually, btw your e-mail blows nuts, gotten like 8 returns Wink

JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:58 am

Oh yea, my cleric is 400 SC too. But I need MONEH!
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:25 am

Yeah, i will get used to this eventually...much easier means of whittling a mob down, with a matter spec and FDS.

So does everyone have a cleric alt for buffs, or what?

Wink

J

PS Yeah my email has blown for the last 6 weeks...or 6 months...whatever. Only 4 more months left in intardnet hell, and a month of that will be spent on leave, blissfully ignorant of the intarweb for a month of evenings by the pool, fixing up the house, and trying to impart a couple bad habits to the kids.

Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Just to be clear... DO NOT BOT. They will come check on you and have methods of telling if it is actually 2 players. Botting is grounds for insta ban on uthgard. We were doing the lan party thing one night at my place and they came to check on us due to multiple accounts on same IP.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Cleric alts find groups is the reason Jake, no one wants an infiltrator for pve, pve makes money, thus need a group friendly alt to make money Wink. Other options are casters, pally or merc...maybe reaver.

With no bots solo farming cash is a bit harder so we do what we must....reason I'm not a LGM crafter yet is pvp doesn't pay all the bills hehe.
JJ

Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 am

Got it. Had a much longer response written, but something on the site made my alienware gag, so I lost it.

Is ToA implemented? Master levels? Champ levels? I assume no minotaurs. How about housing? I saw a half-dozen matter cabbies, a buttload of sorcs, and one reaver while i was levelling to 5 between cotswold and camelot.

BTW, who's taking the folks when they have to retire at age 80? You see those AIG Chief comments today? Fucking bailouts.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:35 am

No TOA, catacombs, champ levels, or minotaurs...the server itself is pushing for a NON-TOA version 1.69 DAoC. Eventually they plan on implementing original RA's, SI (including dungeuns), and all patches with minimum modifications. Old frontiers is implemented with reduced recasts for ports so Emain is the primary RvR zone. There are 3 BG's (20-35 for 2L2, 36-43 for 3L2, and 44-49 for 4L2). Darkness falls is fully functioning and crafting is still a bit hodgepodged, only sucks for armor crafting as they require a tailor friend just like the old days. Currently for gear they have implemented a special area with quests called tajendi, it has template quality gear, they also modified the drop tables of the glaciar giant, green knight and a few others. Housing is fully up and running with market explorer and hasteners. Think that's about it, yell if you need to know anything else.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Rgr, I assume FDS is still nerfed...but if you knew how to use it...at least from a midgard perspective, you could STILL take down the WoWs with a buffbot and a dedicated healer being careful with aggro. Matter cabbie has more toys.

Point being, while I know (thankfully) that necros are not implemented...I still think a matter cabbie/cleric/one other combo should be pretty dirty in pve vs large mobs. Am I off base here?

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:46 am

nope you're right, good matter cabby and cleric are just like shaman, SM in midgard...though you would prefer a sorc or minstrel as well for PoM...either way they are money...

side note Juggernaut is bugged, it levels your pet AND it's melee damage, spell damage, spell resists, everything...as opposed to live that only buffed melee damage and chance to hit (so people could still CC your pet). Just a fun thing to keep in mind till they fix it Wink

JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:54 am

Oh, that's hawt.

And I am so freaking frustrated atm over being unable to play...that I could freaking burst.

Will keep trying, but the 4GB of files that DAOC requires would be cost-prohibitive for me to purge and re-download here.

J
Back to top Go down
Zearn

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 am

FDS actually works quite well on this server.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:30 am

I love you man.

And much as I am loving this sexy little matter cabbie...I truly wonder if my role isn't buffbot to the stars.

What's the realm buffer btw? Cleric only, with Friar as the other buffer?

Thx! I miss muh FDS. Were it not semi-nerfed, I'd be paying peeps to be my buffing/healing duo.

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 am

Cleric is main buffer in Alb, yes. Friar second... you are correct on that.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:05 am

so thanks to our awesome 10 minute ish fight with a 5 man demise group I completed my epic armor quest, thanks again for the help guys...now the bad news: you only recieve this quest at 50, you kill one big mean MoB and get your entire armor set...that is only lvl 50 (loss of armor factor at RR5) has zero procs and one AF charge buff on the chest piece (ie old school epics), so really there's maybe one piece people may use in Emain for RvR (assuming it's got decent stats, which none of mine really have). So no help there on saving money...

On the brighter side it's pretty as hell and I will likely TRY to get my chest piece in a template just to pimp it Wink But would help immensely if ken would get his arse on and make me some MP leather...and we're back on subject of this post muhahaha

JJ
Back to top Go down
Torm

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Hmm I suppose I can look into it now that I am back at home
Back to top Go down
Torm

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Well I have it installed and have all my passwords but now it goes to Loading and then wont connect, not sure what the deal is. You want your shit you gots to work for it.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:03 pm

I have to find a game we all like to play so you all will quit necro-ing DAoC
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

ORRR you can come play daoc for free, and it's old e-main no ToA...just saying frank, course you won't hit 50 for 3 years but still worth playing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ken I need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken I need stuff   Ken I need stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken I need stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next