Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible fun night stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Possible fun night stuff Empty
PostSubject: Possible fun night stuff   Possible fun night stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:38 am

Well,
I ran my first set of level 1 difficulty fractals the other night...it's fun, it's random and the entire set took about as long as a story mode run of the other dungeuns. From what I gathered from the other folks, as you progress through the skill levels you can do any level up to the highest you've successfully completed +1, so I can now do level 1 or 2 and if I finish lvl 2 I can do 1, 2, or 3, etc etc. May be a fun thing to do as a group on whatever night we're on, pretty good loot from it, bout the same as a explore mode run through dunguen though I haven't seen the gear rewards like you get from tokens in CoF and others nor are you getting lots of chances at cores for legendaries. Maybe do a night of a dungeun, than the next week do fractals, etc? Just a suggestion and it is part of this month's monthly.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Possible fun night stuff   Possible fun night stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Sounds like fun. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff(even though I have yet to see all of the old).
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Possible fun night stuff   Possible fun night stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:45 am

Gaming's FUN! Razz
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Possible fun night stuff   Possible fun night stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 am

That was entertaining, think as we learn them we can knock those things out quick as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible fun night stuff   Possible fun night stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible fun night stuff
Page 1 of 1