Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

options for guild night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

options for guild night Empty
PostSubject: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:23 pm

So seem to be pretty steady with more than 5 people on especially on Wednesday nights. As we discussed last night in vent primarily we have a few options: WvW, always easy option split group up and stick together kill stuff, have fun. grab 5 people and do a dungeun/fractals, fun but leaving folks out. Could also split in 2 groups and pug extra so we all do stuff, but kind of eludes the point of doing shit together. Another option may be alt nights, everyone meet up in 1-15 zones and just destroy events or farm nights where all pop in to the shore or frostgorge and just demolish everything. Either way, post below some stuff we can do as groups, if we have just 5 it's easy we'll figure something out, but for times when we have 6+ on would love to hear yalls ideas on what we can do.

As of last night I'm done getting primary upgrades for my thief, from here on in everything else is just money/sidegrades/pretty so yall point I punch. post below your ideas.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 pm

I think starting next Wed we should do "Get Lynde her legendary weapon" night(s). RAWR!
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 pm

I would like to see Guild night turned into a WvW night. We regularly have enough people on to do other things such as fractals and dungeons during the rest of the week anyway. My vote is for WvW so that everyone knows the plan come guild night. Kicking names and taking asses.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:40 am

Well, Anet heard our worries a few weeks back and put in guild missions, I contend this is the perfect content for our "too many people" issues...we are currently upgrading to level 5 on our last line which will open Guild bounties option. Completing them gives us points to upgrade the guild further and gives personal tokens to purchase new toys. These guild missions have a 15 minute timer to my understanding and require killing 2 champions in that time period.

Assuming the upgrade is ready by next wednesday i think this should be our new goal for those evenings, it's a weekly reset anyway on the missions so we can only do them once a week anyway, works out well imho. Will keep you all posted as we confirm the progress on the upgrades.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 am

It's worth a shot. If it doesn't work out it's not like we lose anything. I'm game!
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:31 pm

you all will lose my respect if we fail...HA
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Like I said, not like we would lose anything. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Soooooooooooooooooooo, will we have people on to run a small Demise group this evening? Time will tell, time will tell.....
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 am

Still a couple of more weeks before I will be back in the game. I did order the installation of my Verizon FiOS at the new rental in MD. So when I get a change to play I should have any damn lag.

The house gets packed up and shipped out Mon Tues next week and delievered probably on Friday. Then I have to roll to KY for a week to take delivery of the project I have been working on. So it will be May some time before you see me online.

Kinda sucks I hope I don't miss out on any life story content
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:22 am

FIOS = gold-plated WIN.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 am

You're spot is still here Frank. Can't wait for you to come back! Mike is too soft without ya! HAHA!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 am

yea, you make me hard.....
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:38 pm

...to kill. Hard to kill.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: options for guild night   options for guild night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

options for guild night
Page 1 of 1