Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's coming and what's your plan

Go down 
+2
Zearn
lazuras
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Who's coming and what's your plan Empty
PostSubject: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:33 am

I'll give it a try but I won't be deleting Uthgard from my computer...I'm planning on playing a dual axe wielding warrior, how bout you?

Side note Server names, Mike thinks they're the same as the beta, so we need to figure that out too...oh and I won't be playing beta, still sticking to my guns on that Wink

JJ
Back to top Go down
Zearn

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:36 am

I'll be there, not sure what profession yet though...
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 am

Elementalist for me.
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 am

Asura - Thief
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:57 am

No idea if I will jump ship...I will need to detach from Diego, get back, may be going to Sicily for a couple weeks (all depending on Ange's start date for new job), settle in to my new job...truly up in the air, and will also depend on your perceptions communicated here. If it's Rift again, let's figure it out early enough NOT to waste too much time on it. If it IS DAOC2, let's get some commitments and start kicking ass.

Until then, planning on dinging 50 on the SM and farming WoWs with some healer/sham help. FYSA, I think I can take out the three smaller WoWs with an aug/mend specced shaman...the bigger ones would need a mend healer AND the sham to keep the pet up as I recall...and I would prolly need MCL for power without the ppool increases.

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:59 pm

My buddy Dale is getting to join us YAY! cheers Some may remember his son Luke (he played Rift with us for a little bit)

Dale said he wants to either be an elementalist or a mesmer.
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:48 am

I will play a healer

I know I know there are no healers

Well guess what? To bad I am playing a healer!@! I will sit in the back and cheer you on and look purty

Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:21 am

elementalist looks to have some direct cast heals though they are on short cool downs
Back to top Go down
Zearn

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:46 am

If you are really going to play and want something that is more support/healy type, the three classes with the most support capabilities IMO are as follows...

Guardian (I might play this one myself)
Elementalist
Engineer (Feels very clunky/awkward to me)
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 am

I am going to look into the necro... so I may change my character after this weekend Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's coming and what's your plan   Who's coming and what's your plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's coming and what's your plan
Page 1 of 1