Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reformulated plan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

The reformulated plan Empty
PostSubject: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Alrighty all, it's getting close, so posting here to start letting folks know and tomorrow night we'll let the non-forum goers in as well...

Reviewing all our current gear vs badge gear, alloting for odds, etc. I belive our best course of action is to begin locking the raid the week of the 30th of this month for ICC...IE normal ops this week, next week, and the 30th, then after that thursday the 1st of April we start utilizing the extend feature.

My reasoning behind this is: We're getting very close to filling our 2 raid nights with the current content but we'll likely need more time on sindragosa and lich king then our current progression will allow us. We have an abundance of gear on all toons, very few people are still needing rep (and those that do need it are very close), and most importantly, the few pieces we do need will still be available on hard mode.

So as suggested lock out April 1 and begin true progression until ICC is down, then back to farming bosses when hard-mode is available (mind you we don't have to do every boss as hard mode so we can literally go back to farming as needed). Post your opinions but at this juncture, looking over our haves and have nots, this seems like our logical next move and still leaves a few weeks of farming before we hit that switch.

Arguements/support are welcome, currently I see very little downside other then losing out on badges which we can make up for when we get to hard mode (both via ilvl 264 drops and of course killing bosses again).
JJ
Back to top Go down
kyarr
Officer

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 am

Since this week is a continuation of last week will we be starting on Sindragosa? Looking at the armory I saw that you guys saved the green dragon or am I mistaken? Did you guys get any attempts at Sindragosa? Either way I'll be reviewing the strat for it.

I'm pretty excited about seeing how well my new spec does tonight.

@Warrelf - you can go back to your 10% attack power buff if you specced out of it like you said you were gonna do. I no longer have abom's might to override it.
Back to top Go down
Warrelf

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:16 am

I hadn't yet, but was going to, so that will work.
Back to top Go down
Megadeus

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Yeah we got passed Dreamwalker last week. So other than trash(2 dragons) we should be able to step into Sindergosa tonight.

Also everyone should take a look at the Lich King fights. I forsee us getting there tonight with time to spare.
Back to top Go down
kyarr
Officer

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Megadeus wrote:
Also everyone should take a look at the Lich King fights. I forsee us getting there tonight with time to spare.

I gave up optimism many years ago.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:39 pm

optimism is for loosers, but i did do a tertiary glance of the fight...but honestly not going to "take notes" until after thursday as we seem to learn best from doing.
JJ
Back to top Go down
kyarr
Officer

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:18 pm

lazuras wrote:
optimism is for loosers

loosers = people who loosen things?
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:12 pm

yes we loosen things, like loosening your chances at getting kingslayer assnut!
Back to top Go down
kyarr
Officer

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Someone is getting cranky in their old age.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:06 am

it's coming up soon for you too...wise ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reformulated plan   The reformulated plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reformulated plan
Page 1 of 1