Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recommend paying attention to this next week...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyarr
Officer

Recommend paying attention to this next week... Empty
PostSubject: Recommend paying attention to this next week...   Recommend paying attention to this next week... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Recommend paying attention to this next week...   Recommend paying attention to this next week... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Much to watch next week.

Dominoes are aligned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XySGw-g2tyk&feature=player_embedded

J
Back to top Go down
kyarr
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend paying attention to this next week...   Recommend paying attention to this next week... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Been reading some things saying Anonymous is now "controlled" opposition. I don't know what to believe when it comes to those guys, I just know the stuff that I've seen them claim credit for... Anyone that is trying to bring down the federal reserve is alright in my book!

On a related side note, Amanda had to work the UCC desk today for some base exercise and had brought Liberty Defined, Congressman Ron Paul's new book, with her to help pass the time as she was watching email traffic. While she was sitting there, book on the desk not being read at the time, the ECG commander (O-6) walked into her office, looked at the book, let out an annoyed/surprised type sigh and walked out of the office without saying a word to her.

I'm not one to buy into the whole, "the world is going to end in 2012" crap however, I do believe there are big changes coming next year, good or bad I don't know, they're coming though.

"Remember, remember
The fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I know of no reason
Why the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot."
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Recommend paying attention to this next week...   Recommend paying attention to this next week... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:19 am

The senior officer corps is slowly being diluted, now that the threat is no longer Cold War enemies and we do not fund the military to the level of readiness we did in the past.

Listened to a retired air force 3-star brief on HOW the military should interact with their "civilian handlers" circa 1990.

Today's perfumed princes would have declared his speech blasphemous. There are more Admirals in the Navy than ships at the moment.

We will discuss much at GeekFest regarding historical context over a scotch and a cigar.

Ask yourself if we would see a video with lyrics like these anymore (Muse notwithstanding):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddi2TBnzdPo

Looking forward to discussing further.

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend paying attention to this next week...   Recommend paying attention to this next week... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommend paying attention to this next week...
Page 1 of 1