Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me

Go down 
+2
Vorex
JP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JP
JP

Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me Empty
PostSubject: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:34 am

With Cata a week away just wondering who all is coming back and what toons will be played? I know some of us are still on Dawnbringer and some on Emerald Dream for some PVP ownage. Just trying to keep on top of what the Demise's WoW Family is currently planning.

I probably will not be tanking in this expansion due to the fact I really suck at it so I will not pain yall thru that again. I can hear the cheers already! Razz

As of right now I am looking on leveling my lock first just to see the content of the new leveling zones and depending on who else hits 85 when my no life wow addicted ass gets there, i will probably level another toon with a useful gathering profession.

So for me it will Astoejp-destrolock-tailoring/enchanting~dawnbringer
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Working hard on my druid on Emerald Dream. I have always been a PvP'er at heart. I may eventually finish off my shaman to 85 and drop in from time to time if theres a slot available, but no promises.

I would gladly tank for you guys with my druid... but that might be hard to do cross server. Who's idea was it to make Demise on a non-PvP server anyway? We started in DAOC...where PvP was born.

WTB free guild transfer.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:34 pm

I can't bad talk you on tanking, I have never done it. I thought you were a great tank though JP. I never complained and even to this day would prefer a Demise tank over any one else.

I do not think I will be back on Dawnbringer anytime soon. I have transferred most of my toons off that server. I have Alenda (druid) left, but don't feel like playing her. (But will if you need me) I may at some point level another toon over there just to have one, but as of now... Outlook not so good.

I am currently leveling a shaman on Emerald Dream with Mike and a few others. Like Mike said, "I am a PvPer at I love you ".

Sorry JP, I hope peeps come back to kick some ass with you! If not, you know where to find me What a Face
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:06 pm

PvP'ers don't play wow duh hehe...I leveled 1-60 and raided on stormreaver (one of the original pvp servers), I will never do so again. As a side note Demise was originally formed on stormreaver and NO ONE wanted to play on pvp server except Johnjakob, stigh, Jeremy and I...it did not go well. Stigh quit because ganking in tarren mill was too much to even bother playing during prime hours, johnjakob xferred to a pve server, and I quit for a year after being the only one with a shield outside of Molten core=mind control lava swimming for an hour before raids. All this coming from multiple RR6+ toons on DAoC and a big fan of "true and integrated" PvP.

Back on subject, I'll play my rogue as per usual, although judging from the numbers it'll be Naxx all over again until they fix the class.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Sad

lmao
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 pm

There is still ganking but I doubt it is anything like it was when the game first released. Lyn and I hit 60 last night and we were maybe ganked 10 times from 1-60. Most of the time the ganker hits you once and goes on his way. Not really a big deal if you just remember that what goes around comes around.

I kill more then I get killed and it keeps me on my toes while I am leveling. End game it makes more sense to me that if you see a enemy realm player somewhere that you dont have to trick him into flagging to kill him.

Also on PvP I have found myself enjoying gathering skills. While I am gathering I am also looking for some poor bastard that thinks he is safe checking me out while hovering on his flying mount. I think most of them shit themselves when I deathgrip them out of the sky and show them swiftly to the graveyard. On my druid I am having fun giving "SUPRISE" kitty buttsex to other players leveling near me.

PvP is not for everyone. It causes some swearing and broken keys from time to time but it is the anger inducing failures and adrenaline pumping successes that make PvP exciting.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:11 pm

I actually didn't realize how much I hated WoW PvP until we all went and played DAoC again, that firm reminder of how real PvP works completely shot WoW's PvP to hell for me. I do miss the adrenaline rush of hoping I pop PA at just the right time or the forbearance running through my mind as creeping death is blocked...but in wow, nothing. Hell the PvP in DAoC on that free server still has me wondering if I want to play WoW at all, but I'll give it a chance I spose Wink If I hate it least I have a RR3 lvl 42 infi to go home to hehe.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:58 pm

I plan on leveling both my pally on Dawnbringer and my Druid on ED, I will fill any role as needed with both toons, but since my play time is limited due to my location, I know that I am not a very reliable raider. However I will gladly jump in when I can during stateside runs and weekends possibly if you need an extra healer or tank.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:52 am

I'll be back in a few weeks...plan to spend a lot of quality time with the wife and kids, but then...a lot of my quality time with the wife is spent geeking too!

Have about a month free upon return and plan to get my big 4 toons to 85 on WoW...while levelling a fire (nee ice) wizzie on DAOC with Ange (after JJ PLs her, natch). No desire to do emerald dream...although I will enjoy limited RvR on Dawnbringer.

Perhaps I will catch Glal one day...HA!

And JP, not COMPLETELY a dig on you in the other thread...after all, Glal is "of the Horde." Although...when you consider the time spent in front of the screen...

Like I said, not COMPLETELY a dig Wink

J

PS Can I level in scotch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me   Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a week away and was wondering who is in and who still hates me
Page 1 of 1