Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pointless Info, but interesting...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Pointless Info, but interesting... Empty
PostSubject: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:32 am

Just saw that Nick Hexum from 311 owns his own island. He rents it out to people for $700 a week. It's by the FL Keys. Hehe, how weird and cool is that? He even has a sign that says Omaha. tongue

Post all your pointless yet interesting information here! alien
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:39 am

A pigs orgasm can last up to 30 minutes

pig pig pig pig

Oink Oink!!
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am

Here's one I always thought was interesting....but who really gives a damn....

Title 14, Section 1211 of the U.S. Federal Code prohibits contact with aliens.....but the government denies the existence of aliens.....heh, always found that odd....but....pointless info Exclamation

On a side note....this was in the Federal code in like 1969ish...and was removed some time in the last decade or so....but always thought it was funny that it was even part of it to begin with....

BTW - you will probably be sorry you started this thread Lyn....I am full of useless, who gives a shit, knowledge bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:05 pm

in alabama,

its state law to have windshield wipers on your automobile, but the law does not require that you have a windshield.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Spiro Agnew is an anagram for 'Grow a Penis.'
Back to top Go down
Krosa
Admin
Krosa

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Why we gotta pick on Alabama? Razz

There is enough latent energy in 3 gummy bears to pulverize a cinder block.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scaile.com
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:31 pm

was it picking? why so sensitive i live here too lol Smile Just odd info
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Eww! I used to wear a headset everyday at work for 8 hours! Then for hours when I got home! I have icky ears!!!!

Krosa is far from sensitive.. He is strong... like BULL-shit! Love you Jase cherry
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Noooo, icky ears is what my dad had...ask JJ to tell that story some night when we're all drunk--and NOT eating anything.

You'll need a double of scotch just to keep from vomiting Wink

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Hmm, I'll try not to remember. LOL! flower
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 pm

A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Info, but interesting...   Pointless Info, but interesting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Info, but interesting...
Page 1 of 1