Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans for this and following weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Plans for this and following weeks Empty
PostSubject: Plans for this and following weeks   Plans for this and following weeks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Nice work last night, very clean raid night. Tomorrow we'll attempt putricide for awhile, however I do not want to pound our heads into the proverbial wall too long as we are using a different raid set up (3 melee vs only 2 seemed to be hurting us) and finding a pug ranged to come in for one maybe 2 bosses is asking a lot. So IF we can't get him down within an hour or so, we'll likely move along to blood prince council.

Come flasked, researched and ready for new stuff tomorrow night either way and I'll see ya there. As for following weeks we'll see where it leads but don't expect me to lock our raid ID for a bit yet until we clear up some more of our loot from the first 6 bosses...according to my spreadsheet IFFFF we got all our drops from the first 7 bosses and everyone purchased all their frost emblem gear, there is literally like 4 drops total off the next 4 bosses and most of those are going to be rolled on by multiple folks...so yeah no lock outs just yet. See ya tomorrow night.
JJ
Back to top Go down

Plans for this and following weeks
Page 1 of 1