Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putricide plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Putricide plans Empty
PostSubject: Putricide plans   Putricide plans I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 am

Alright well we saw phase 3 nice work on that...now to have more time the 10 seconds before he one shots our bear....

Next week, when we arrive at his front door...assuming JP is present first: ange and luke heals, 4 ranged (2 spriests as dots on the boss when switching targets is better then nothing) and only ranged will kill adds. Giving Kyarr and I time to burn down the boss and given our dps is minimal on the adds anyway this should yield more time all around.

Given our current plan of how the heals position as to get knocked towards mimic this should be feasible but only attempts will tell the whole story, so expect this to be our first plan of attack (only change would be melee help with adds but we'll get in a few tries before we try that)

If JP is NOT present for the raid night: we'll attempt first with 5 ranged and 2 heals (same assignments as above but bring in selohssa to replace JP and let kyarr be offtank/abomination) and depending on progress swap down to 4 ranged and 3 heals.

That's how I currently see it going, I'd say we need about 1.5minutes minimum on the boss to finish it off, i think Kyarr and I staying on him will give us about 50 seconds, and a 4th ranged dps should give us another 30ish-40ish. Just my thoughts so far.
JJ
Back to top Go down

Putricide plans
Page 1 of 1