Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice work demise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Nice work demise Empty
PostSubject: Nice work demise   Nice work demise I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:25 pm

beautiful work last night on rotface, one more boss down! Likely next week we'll keep a similiar plan but swapping in and out some bodies to up our damage without a shaman, but we'll see how it goes. Hopefully tuesday we can get clear straight to putricide, gratz again to all involved and great work

As a side note, when I get a minute on that's not running heroics/raids I will be setting up the guild vault so officers (read raiders) can utilize the guild bank for repairs...pls use this on raid nights only so we can keep the coffers some what full.

Also given our success and folks being so understanding of swapping roles, we'll be reincarnating the MVP award for the raid weeks so might be asking crafters to make stuff etc or help farm mats, we'll figure something out.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Nice work demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice work demise   Nice work demise I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 am

Grat's guys!
Back to top Go down

Nice work demise
Page 1 of 1