Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice work all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Nice work all Empty
PostSubject: Nice work all   Nice work all I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Just wanted to say nice work to everyone last night on downing the first boss of ICC. Not too shabby for a casual guild on patch day hehe.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Nice work all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice work all   Nice work all I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Great learning curve, just the right amount of expectation management.

On another note...I think the key to Marrowgar is to heal through those heavy initial strikes, weather his retarded (and light damage) phase whirlwind, and avoid the flames...short of that, everyone had EXCELLENT responsiveness on the spikes. Great work.

Looking forward to killing the bizzatch next.

J
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

Nice work all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice work all   Nice work all I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 am

Don't yell at me VA-JJ, cause I know you didn't "tell" me to....but what I was doing during our last two attempts on Marrowgar was, when he started to whirlwind I would pop out of boomkin and drop hots on the tanks and myself (selfish ain't I??? ha!)....it may or may not have helped - but we killed the bastard so I figured it was okay. Gotta love being able to run and HoT at the same time weeeeeeeeee!

I will be a good girl next time and stay in boomkin until told to help heal :-) (Maybe).....hahah!

Great job all, it was a lot of FUN! Looking forward to the next round.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fiy
Fiy

Nice work all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice work all   Nice work all I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 am

Hello all, thought I would drop a grats for the kill. I'm back from the island now so you can expect to see me on regularly for the next week. I put EVERY enchanting mat I had in my vault in the GB in preparation for those who win new drops. If you need an Enchant hit me up (I'm sure Ange and Luke would be willing to set you up also) with the mats from GB and we'll set ya up. Looking forward to the new raids guys.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Nice work all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice work all   Nice work all I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Luke posted a raid to do "something" tonight, good luck with whatever it may be, I'm about to start working soon so I obviously won't be on. Good luck tonight and I'll see yall on Tuesday for raid (and likely countless times before that just randomly).
JJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice work all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice work all   Nice work all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice work all
Page 1 of 1