Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A couple of addon that might help in your quest for more garrison resources and others...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JP
JP

A couple of addon that might help in your quest for more garrison resources and others... Empty
PostSubject: A couple of addon that might help in your quest for more garrison resources and others...   A couple of addon that might help in your quest for more garrison resources and others... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:18 am

As the title states here is a couple addons that I have been using lately to farm Rare mobs and track down treasures...

Rare Finder...puts skulls on your map where rares are and puts an x over it after you kill it

Draenor Treasures...puts the location of the random treasures on your map and uses the TomTom waypoint arrow for a little added help (so if you don't have TomTom now...add that to the list)
cheers

For the returning players or players trying out a new class and wondering what their rotation should look like...this addon helps, but is not the be all end all...

Ovale Spell Priority

Just a couple, but if anyone has questions...we are here to help...yup even me Razz
Back to top Go down

A couple of addon that might help in your quest for more garrison resources and others...
Page 1 of 1