Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get the guild name reserved!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimic
Mimic

Get the guild name reserved! Empty
PostSubject: Get the guild name reserved!   Get the guild name reserved! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:37 pm

For those of us who plan on playing. We need to ensure we get the guild name reserved. We are going with Ebonheart faction, however you can now be any race in any faction so people can play whatever race they want. JP and I plan on logging on at midnight launch this Saturday to try and grab the guild name. If anyone else is going to be on, please try to get it also. I can only imagine that with 1 mega server, names will go fast.

As a side note, I need help deciding. Should I play a Templar healer or a Sorcerer healer? I am torn. The way the game is designed I could play whatever class I want and be a great healer. Hell I was playing a Dragon Knight healer with a resto staff and a Bow. The game allows you to hot swap weapons and therefore you gain/lose the weapon skills for that weapon change (skill points). With resto staff I was healing and then when I switched to bow i was blowing stuff up and CC'ing. I just think that the templar has a true healing tree which could have useful spells should the restoration staff tree get nerfed. The sorcerer benefit is that they have magica regen stuff that is unmatched.

I am also going to try to decide if it is worth getting a guild keep. We get guild bonuses by having one but there may not be enough people playing to defend it. The benefit of grabbing one right off the bat is that it will get populated by guards that people probably wont be able to kill for some time. If a guild owns the keep their guild name will be visible to indicate that the keep has been claimed by a guild. When a guard dies, that guild will see a message within their guild chat saying a guard was killed with X amount of people nearby but do we want to mess with that or just focus on leveling?

Back to top Go down
JP
JP

PostSubject: Demise is now formed on ESO   Get the guild name reserved! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:50 am

Brundon and I are in so hit us up for a g inv

@altusjp or @mimic83
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Get the guild name reserved!   Get the guild name reserved! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 am

A friend of mine mentioned playing this... Ebonheart is the faction, what server are you on? Do you mind if I give him your info for contact?
Back to top Go down
Mimic
Mimic

PostSubject: Re: Get the guild name reserved!   Get the guild name reserved! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:30 pm

For sure.  There is only one server. It is just huge. We are also Ebonheart, but even if he was a different faction he could join the guild. Tell him to message @mimic83 or @altusjp for an invite.  We have about 40 poeple in the guild right now and could use some more.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Get the guild name reserved!   Get the guild name reserved! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:54 am

OK, thanks! I will let him know  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Mimic
Mimic

PostSubject: Re: Get the guild name reserved!   Get the guild name reserved! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:09 am

We are at 45 people...we need like 5 more to open our guild store. Hopefully I can get the last 5 tonight.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Get the guild name reserved!   Get the guild name reserved! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:52 am

My brother picked up the game. I told him about Demise and who to contact. Not sure if he will or not, but if you get someone by the name of Robert (Bob, Bobby) that's my brother. He hasn't played an online game in a long time so he will be rusty and probably full of questions.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Get the guild name reserved!   Get the guild name reserved! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:30 am

I will assume that by the lack of inputs on this board that this game is doing VERY well atm...since you all are playing and not posting.

Kickass.

But when you do find a moment to give first impressions, please do. Hearing from most that it is an awesome one-month experience, but the selling point MAY be the PvP for longevity's sake.

Would like to hear impressions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get the guild name reserved!   Get the guild name reserved! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get the guild name reserved!
Page 1 of 1