Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild leveling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Guild leveling Empty
PostSubject: Guild leveling   Guild leveling I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 am

Alright starting to save up some points and I started architecture 2 last night, but figured I'd start a post on what order to get things...here are my thoughts:

Architect 1 (done) (500 incfluence)
Architect 2 (in porgress) (1k Influence)
Guild Stash (50 slot guild bank) (1K Influence)
Guild workshop (start 2 upgrades at once) (500 Influence)
Research politics 1 and Architect 3 (start moving onto second stage vault) (5500 Influence)
Guild Emblem Template and research politics Level 2 (Make our Emblem start and working on putting it on gear) (1100 Influence)
Guild Armor Contract and Architect 4 (allows emblem on armor and last stage for upgraded guild vault (10500 Influence)
Guild treasure Trove and Politics 3 (100 more slots in guild bank and next level for emblems) (10000 Influence)
Architect 5 and Weapon emblems (last stage of architect and weapons get emblems) (21000 Influence)
Deep Cave and Politics 4 (100 more slots guild bank and last level politic) (20k Influence)

This will basically finish off those two lines as the rest are timer buffed type upgrades, after that we start widdling down the War and Economy lines which are full of temporary buffs only so IMHO they are less important. Let me know what yall think, note all numbers are from the wiki so some values may be off. Now get to work farming influence...need about 164k more Wink
JJ
Back to top Go down

Guild leveling
Page 1 of 1