Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last night and blood prince council

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Last night and blood prince council Empty
PostSubject: Last night and blood prince council   Last night and blood prince council I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 am

Beautiful work last night on putricide despite not having the "known" right compliment of classes, great work.

Also very good attempts on blood princes, I firmly believe our next set of attempts will be quite succesful. nice work all around for everyone.

Now as a reminder to everyone...As we get to new bosses especially, please keep your chin up, head in the game, and focus on the task at hand. Leave the grumpiness at the door and allow the raid to work as unit. Not pointing any fingers, just a reminder to everyone, that if we start pointing fingers, arguing, etc we stand very little chance to proceed. So I ask everyone to keep criticism constructive, keep the remarks in good humor, and continue to do a great job.

As a final note, remember each new boss has a learning curve...I do not expect nor should any of you, to ever down a boss on our first set of attempts in ICC, so as the above said, keep your chin up and learn, whether from your own jobs or others so in case you're ever in another roll you can maintain any duty without retraining. In my opinion last nights attempts were all very successful and we learned a lot, most likely enough to down them very soon. Just because no loot hits our bags doesn't mean the night wasn't a success.

Anyway all I had to say, again nice work last night on putricide (exceeded my expectations by a long way) and very good job learning a new encounter. See yall on Tuesday.
JJ
Back to top Go down

Last night and blood prince council
Page 1 of 1