Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Razorscale - Oww it hurts daddy make it stop....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyrefly

Razorscale - Oww it hurts daddy make it stop.... Empty
PostSubject: Razorscale - Oww it hurts daddy make it stop....   Razorscale - Oww it hurts daddy make it stop.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

So.......yea....here's my two cents first....and then my knowledge of the fight....for what its worth...

Okay, we did not have the focus, determination, or stank to even remotely clear this boss last night.

No ones fault except....everyone's. My blame, been slack on increasing my gear due to not playing....will rectify as soon as I can; pretty happy with my spec, working on capping hit and upgrading chants. All fixable only by me, so my suckage should be better by next attempt. So, I sat there last night (well, at the wee hours this morning and looked at recount to see why I was soookin a fat egg) and not breaking 3k....then it dawns on me....I was out of boomkin form 2-5 times each fight to heal myself, the raid, or the tank - not a stab at the healers....we were all struggling and you guys did fine...just the nature of the beast; and/or to BR. Well, the bonus of boomkin is only a bonus when in the shapeshifted form....heh. So, if I can stay in form (at least after leviathan) then I should be better off. Again, just my own insight on my own short-comings of last nights raid.

Now, as for this dragon bitch....since most of the raid afk'd after our first wipe on her...and we didnt want to go again...I didn't bring up any of this as it wouldn't have served any purpose.....but I did do some chatting with other players in other guilds, and read a few posts on the internet during one of the afk's.....and here is what I gather from this whore....

2 Phases - Phase 1 has 2 parts....

Phase 1 - Part 1:
Tank A grabs adds to the left and Tank B grabs adds to the right (sound familiar).....once two+ harpoons are ready....someone shoot the bitch down and she will hit the ground (chained up atm thank God).....

Phase 1 - Part 2: When she hits the ground ALL DPS is on Razorscale....tanks need to maintain agg of the adds. She will kill the turrets holding her down and fly back up until we shoot her with more harpoons.

Repeat until she hits 50% health.

Phase 2: When she hits 50% health she breaks the turrets but stays down now - however, when she kills the turrets we get tossed like salad with a nasty heft AOE. The tanks must kite her around the circle on the ground (DO NOT get in front of her - she shoots cone-shaped fireballs at anyone near her mouth).

Now, during this lovely fight....remember and watch for these things:

1) Fireballs raining down.....move
2) Blue shit glowing on the ground....don't stand in it

Debuffs:

1) Flame debuff - increased fire damage taken by 1k (stacks and is raid-wide)....yay, shoot me (would any of this be mitigated by Craig's totems being there?!?! I know shit about Shaman's....but a thought)
2) Fused Armor - Tanks beware.....at 5 stacks of this debuff the tank cannot move or use any abilities....SOOO, hence the TWO tanks....the tanks must swap off each time they hit 2 stacks of this debuff....kind of like the four horsemen in Naxx....debuffs bad...watch your stacks.

We have 10 minutes before she engrages so everyone seems to split the worry of 5 minutes to get her to half-health and 5 minutes to kill her.

We can DPS her from behind.....btw.

Well, I'm not good at this stuff - as I hate to explain crap....I just want to kill :-) Hence the reason I am DPS and not a tank! Anyways, this probably isn't news to anyone as you probably all have read the same things I have and/pr talked to ppl like I have about this stuff....

I won't go into posts on the other bosses as we haven't gone there yet....and quite frankly...I'm tired of typing :-)

Look forward to killing these fookers with j00 guys next weekend!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Razorscale - Oww it hurts daddy make it stop....
Page 1 of 1