Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From the Holy Crap files...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creep
Creep

From the Holy Crap files... Empty
PostSubject: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:38 pm

...GW2 is sold out on Amazon 3 weeks after release.

What's that tell you, from both a supply-chain management perspective, as well as a no-shit perspective?

I've seen the usual Rift-esque fanbois claiming this is a WoW-killer...but...gonna depend on the next month of endgame enjoyment methinks.

BTW, how did you all get/order the game? Not waiting for it to restock at Amazon...may just download when I get home.

J
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:15 pm

They have actually suspended digital purchases. The companies reasoning is that they wanted to preserve the gaming experience rather than make money and overload their capacity.

I will check to see if they have anymore news on it.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:06 pm

I did the digital download.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Last we heard it was still being sold in stores. See if Ange can get her hands on one for ya?
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Well, will have Ange keep an eye out for me before I get back...gonna be another 5-ish weeks (I say ISH because my relief is being a little skittish about his arrival date).

And then I have to get BACK to the states...install a new microwave...back gate...and hot tub!!!!

Then I'll be online a bit Wink

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:51 am

Can't wait! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 pm

BTW, just learned that my NEPHEW is playing GW on Darkhaven...gotta convince him to get to whatever server we're on. Heheheheh.

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 pm

We are on Darkhaven
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:32 pm

What is his toons name?
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:21 pm

They started selling digital downloads again.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Nephew's toon name is Sora Dustfinger. Please invite when ya get a chance.

Will download when I get home!!

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Think I found him... (not on atm, but added to friends list... I think) To make sure when you can ask him if his account name is xthetankx for me What a Face Just to make sure it's him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Holy Crap files...   From the Holy Crap files... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Holy Crap files...
Page 1 of 1