Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JP
JP

Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 Empty
PostSubject: Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:34 pm

In need of one dps for tonight's run...if any interested please let me know...

When 8 CST
What BWD 4th and 5th bosses
Why...I blame Brundon cheers

Also on a side note we have setup a weekend afternoon raid for those that are interested too.
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

PostSubject: Re: Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 pm

update...Koko said he would blow some shit up tonight cheers
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Atramedes and Chimaeron tonight if possible, correct?

Chim looks fun. Atramedes...BANG A GONG, GET IT ON!

Has everyone reviewed the tankspot videos?

J
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

PostSubject: pretty please   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:52 am

Koko was wondering if you would mind helping us out again on Wed...first 3 maybe 4 bosses of BWD? Pretty please with cherry on top! Cool
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 am

If I can get Incineratus reserved, TOTALLY.

Heh, mostly kidding, but given my weapon IS my proverbial Achilles' Heel, I REALLY REALLY REALLY need an upgrade, and I am pretty sure I've got a badass offhand in the vault.

Anyhoo, always glad to help. Finally got my two-piece bonus yesterday, improved my hit % by a couple %, and read up on 4.2 changes to shadowpriest...DoT nerfs by 12%, nuke upgrades by 12%. I may see some changes to dps, and it looks like some reforging will be in order...

BUT I WILL log in for the Rift Akylios event whenever it goes live (I heard the 22nd, dunno what time), usually because the new content introductions yield some HUGE toys if you log in. Should be done by 9 EST.

Will go back and blow up ZA/ZG in like a month or two...when gear makes them MUCH more forgiving...unless I can find a guild group before then!!

J
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

PostSubject: Re: Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:09 am

Pretty sure all the casters have that off the first boss by now...as for the new dungeons...they seem to have gotten better...maybe hit or miss with the pug grps still but got into one last night and one shot everything. I will see what i can do about getting something setup for guild run ZA/ZGs...I haven't went nutty like JJ to se who needs what from which boss but it might be coming... Anyways I really appreciate the help in blowing shit up...also will try to get BH done first if available. cheers
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:08 am

COOL. Hope she drops.

On another note, considering starting a series of threads regarding each of the days I'll be down there during Geekfest, to communicate "agenda" items early for all interested parties, and to update daily the way we would "tweet" changes at any big gala.

All of this is written on water, of course, but prefer to write it somewhere to get the brain juices flowin'!

Cannot wait to run the new content. Watched the tankspot vids on ZG. Still unfamiliar with it and ZA.

J
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 am

No joy last night, given some emergent issues (heard something about a transformer and some late work-hours).

Glad to support anytime rescheduled, and still glad to try the ZA/ZG rush with a guild group. Not focusing on it though, will have just as much fun pugging it in 2 months when everyone is sitting on ilevel 365/378 (and 391) gear.

I will be doing the daily Ahune run just to try for my vanity pet and to facilitate cloak upgrades AND options (spirit--hit rating--over crit), so good to have both.

Apparently, the new hawtness is ensuring we finish our Hyjal dailies when 4.2 is released.

J
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:32 pm

5 of 6 Wednesday night, and Chimaeron would have been a one-shot had it not been for some ASSHOLE SHADOWPRIEST RIGHT CLICKING ON THE DAMN BOSS...

Ah, well, I get a pass given the number of afk's Wink

Anyway, Nefarian next...sooooo, has anyone seen what a clusterfuck this fight is?

Required viewing. I don't plan to spend 3 hours "getting the hang of it." Better we all start with a baseline like what tankspot videos can provide.

More than willing to start a separate thread on Nefarian on the strats page, but that probably won't populate until we've suffered enough Wink

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?73050-Nefarian

j

BT BT

GRATS on LEVEL 18, DEMISE!

BT BT

Just finished watching the video closely. Highly recommend doing some napkin math based on most recent recount numbers for the team...figuring out who goes where beforehand will save us time in the dungeon. If worldoflogs wasn't full of damn viruses, I'd recommend using it to figure out how we're doing this. Also, looks like 3 healers is a must, given the pillar dynamic...and I cannot figure out how to snag skellies without a 3rd tank, even in 10-man. Comments welcome.

Be ready for DC's/LD's on this fight...pretty graphics-intensive for those without uber comps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17   Late but...4 of 6  BWD and lvl 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late but...4 of 6 BWD and lvl 17
Page 1 of 1