Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ermergerd talk about too little wicked late

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

ermergerd talk about too little wicked late Empty
PostSubject: ermergerd talk about too little wicked late   ermergerd talk about too little wicked late I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:20 am

revitalizing this entire tab for a funny story...so apparently after a DECADE of people bitching epic armor is pointless since TOA....EA/mythic patched it to be good...

I want to repeat that so you all can laugh appropriately...10 YEARS after ToA, Hell over 10 years since SI which is when epic armor first left the scene....they make it comparable...

sorry was reading forums and spotted that, thought you daoc folks would get a good kick out of it.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: ermergerd talk about too little wicked late   ermergerd talk about too little wicked late I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:22 am

Thats pretty....epic....
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: ermergerd talk about too little wicked late   ermergerd talk about too little wicked late I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:19 pm

They had to wake up the one remaining programmer...but not because of this, it was because they found his red Swingline stapler.

...unfortunately, he went back into hibernation after seeing his shadow a decade ago...so they subcontracted to Ion Storm.

BESIDES, EA was busy lobbying Disney to make the next Star Wars game.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: ermergerd talk about too little wicked late   ermergerd talk about too little wicked late I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:52 pm

First of nice bazinga Mike, secondly Creep...I doubt they have a programmer left, I think the remaining DAoC team is a collaborated project across all the zoos in america, attempting to prove that if you give a thousand monkeys development access, they'll eventually make players happy...
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: ermergerd talk about too little wicked late   ermergerd talk about too little wicked late I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:07 am

JJ, I have to disagree: said monkeys are still working on their 10,000 year plan to produce shakespeare.

More on the GW2 forums shortly; posted something about WoW hemorraghing players to the officer board.

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ermergerd talk about too little wicked late   ermergerd talk about too little wicked late I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ermergerd talk about too little wicked late
Page 1 of 1