Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!

Go down 
+5
Fyrefly
Engelica
lazuras
kyarr
panik
9 posters
AuthorMessage
panik

FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! Empty
PostSubject: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 am

And the Equally deformed horse you may or may not have rode in on.
Back to top Go down
panik

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:39 am

That was a pretty rough progression night, but check this out

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/dawnbringer/rating.tier10_10

If you compare us with all the other horde guilds, were are the top 10 man guild besides the ones who are doing 25 man content as well. This shits hard, and takes a lot of work. Everyone remember to keep there head up and just do better next week. We are actually doing pretty good overall.
Back to top Go down
kyarr
Officer

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:12 am

It's all well and good that we are doing good compared to other guilds but what about compared to ourselves just last week? It's very disheartening when just last week we were able to give Putricide a solid 2 hours worth of attempts and this week we get less than an hour. I wish that it was just one person that was fucking up too but it was everybody, including myself. Maybe instead of keeping our heads up we should pull them out and execute the way I know we can. That said, we did kill him so grats on a third kill of probably the toughest boss thus far.

I won't be on this weekend since I'll be spending time with the family in sunny California. So I'll see you all Tuesday night for out 4th Rotface kill. Later.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:25 am

Agreed on both luke's and jeremy's posts. our status as a guild is nice, but in all honesty our status to ourselves is more important. I put NO weight into meters vs other guilds, my belief structure focus on what we can accomplish and I'll be damned if I believe anything is impossible for our little rag tag group.

Last night should have been a wake up call. Nothing is on farm ever, but there is NO reason I should need to swap rolls from one successful kill to the next. If anyone has a problem with this speak up now and feel free to take the reins of the raid and lead on, until then, do your jobs the way I know you all can and lets not look like a bunch of Puggers next week.

Anyway that's all I can say about it and next week will be a chance for redemption. See you all on Tuesday night. And for what it's worth...I really want to see putricide die...a lot.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:11 pm

I also think the server is bad mojo in general! Suspect
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:27 pm

I know my normal voice of reason was fading quickly last night, but...it could have been much much worse....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG3RzlFjHaA

Look on the bright side, we could be raiding with that guy Wink
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Ha see we're not the only ones!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wttxD9iT9iM&feature=related

...wait...shit
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:12 pm

I am probably not going to make it on for tonight's raid. Life obligations.

And, as you know, Jake is not in for tonight and a tentative for Thursday, if he makes it home in time.

If I don't make it, good luck and kick a$$.

r/
Fyre
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:20 pm

poop, and oh yeah I didn't realize jake would be gone this week hehe.
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Asshole deep in work, definitely out for tonight. Sorry fellas, good luck...catch ya on Thursday.

Crying or Very sad
Fyre
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:00 am

I am confused and slightly curious exactly what your message means Ange.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:51 am

Downing a full minute faster?

Yeah, he got fucka'd right in the face.

I love sham buffs.

J
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:31 pm

I really miss our rag top group as JJ put it...as rough as it was progressing we still had A LOT of fun seeing what worked for us...mainly finding the Sloppiest and Hardest way, but it was a blast!!!! I miss yall!
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 pm

Aww, you went and got sappy on us! Razz

I miss the mindless fun we all had... when shit got serious, it lost it's fun Sad

Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Come try Guild Wars 2 with us. Maybe it will flop like the rest.. who knows. There is no subscription fee though so I figure its worth a shot. So far i think we have about 7 or 8 trying it when it comes out. It releases on 28 Aug and if you pre-order now you can get into the last beta event that starts tomorrow (friday July 19th) and runs through Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!   FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUCKA YOU ROTFACE!!!
Page 1 of 1