Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Playing This again for a bit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dehblud

Im Playing This again for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Im Playing This again for a bit   Im Playing This again for a bit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Hey Guys Im playing my skald on Uthgard, up to lv 47 now

Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Im Playing This again for a bit   Im Playing This again for a bit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:26 pm

man... i had almost kicked my urge to uthgard....then you go and post something like this
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Im Playing This again for a bit   Im Playing This again for a bit I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:56 am

If anyone needs help with stuff, I got Silkey up to 50 as a FDS SM...think I am sitting on some decent resources (not that I can remember), and access to the guild house, where I stashed stuff for just about every alt you can think of.

If there's a significant interest (and probably a limited interest, as I don't expect we'd play this for long), give a holler.

Mike was talking to Ange last night about how much the grind started sucking after awhile...the problem is that the classes that are FUN to play in PvP kinda sucked to level in PvE, pre-ToA.

Enjoyed showing bebegirl around in GW2 last night; she got to level 8 and was really enjoying it. Ran the daily bounty with BURN (after waiting 50 minutes...heh) and still trying to wrap up my world completion. Given how disaffected I am with WoW at the moment, and enjoying console games (among others)...I REALLY hope Camelot Unleashed takes off.

J
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Im Playing This again for a bit   Im Playing This again for a bit I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Working on a koby savage now. Hoping I can stand the grind long enough to get one toon to 50 on uthgard. I would like to have the option to jump on there and pvp from time to time. Also still doing GW2 pvp. My warrior is available though if anyone ever needs anything, just hollar.

Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: Im Playing This again for a bit   Im Playing This again for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:40 am

Take a history count of how many times this has happened and replace DAOC with the word METH, would make a good laugh Smile
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Im Playing This again for a bit   Im Playing This again for a bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Tried and true. Nothing matches the long term excitement from PvP in daoc... I wish it wasnt true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Playing This again for a bit   Im Playing This again for a bit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Playing This again for a bit
Page 1 of 1