Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free trials....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 pm

For those of you who would like to try Guild Wars 2, but don't want to buy it, there is a free trial period about to begin. Let us know by posting here if you would like to try it out. This event goes from Nov 15-18th.
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Free Trial Event Nov 15-18

If you’re an existing Guild Wars 2 player, you’ll have the chance to invite three friends to experience the world of Tyria during our special Free Trial that begins at 9:00 AM Pacific (6:00 PM CET) on November 15. Your guest will receive an invitation with a unique serial code that will allow them to play for free just in time for our epic Lost Shores world event. Supplies of trial keys are limited, so get your invites out early!

Inviting a friend is easy: just log in to your Guild Wars Account at https://account.guildwars2.com/. Click on the “Invite a Friend” button and follow the instructions. ~RB2

Trial players will be side-kicked up to max level so that they can enjoy the weekend event content with their friends.
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: I guess I could see if my laptop can handle it   Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Shoot me an email or post with what i should try out...yall know me so I trust yall...

altusjp@gmail.com
9032687902 if you want to call...feeling lonely now that I left again for NCOA this time for 10days Sad
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Aww, we got ya bud.. invite coming your way What a Face
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 pm

This doesn't start for a couple days yet... the 15th is the start. Keep watch here if you want. I am sure we will talk about it as info comes out.
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:47 pm

I say play warrior.. but thats probably just because it is my favorite. Ranger is cool too.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 pm

I love my guardian for PvE. Ranger is close second.
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:35 am

well I started downloading last night and got to 15% maybe with any luck I will be able to check it out in 72hrs....internets here at NCOA is about the same as dial-up....I love DSL sharred between 200+ swinging dicks... Sad
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:51 am

Well you have until friday to get it downloaded. I think that is when the event starts and you will be able to log in.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 am

Yup event starts Friday... the free trial starts Thursday.

You said swinging dicks... I LOL'd so hard on that one!
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Today is the day! Free trials are here! Leave a message if you would like one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free trials....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free trials....    Free trials....  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free trials....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: General Chat-
Jump to: