Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary Weapons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zearn

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:59 am

Obtaining Legendary Weapons is not for the faint of heart. It looks like it requires a minimum of 100 gold, 100% map completion, and a plethora of other rare or hard to get materials.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/780-the-recipe-for-crafting-your-legendary-including-screenshots/
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:07 am

People wanted end game... there ya go! HAHA!
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 am

Note armor is pretty hard to find what people want as it's spread out for stats, but weapons lvl 76+ that are yellow and orange can be used to possibly get a legendary component...probably something we should stock in guild bank, with that said if you get weapons probably should save them for guildies, make your gold off of selling armor in the trade post. That said everyone should probably discuss what legendary they're shooting for so people can help them find weapons to throw in the forge.

I haven't found ANY weapons 76+ that are rare or exotic except the one dagger I use...but others may have better luck lol.

Will start a new post for weapons to save for guildies, please figure out one each. I know you can make 2 with finishing world explore but lets focus on one for now.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Zearn

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:11 pm

So I was trying to add up some of the collectable/gatherable/earnable items we needed and yeah...

This is a partial list, seems reminiscent of acquiring epics in EQ.

100 Gold
525,000 Karma
500 Tokens from the appropriate dungeon (Differs depending on the weapon)
500 Badges of Honor from WvW
80 Mystic coins (absolute minimum if you get very lucky, will probably take a lot more)
680 Skill Points (absolute minimum if you get very lucky, will probably take a lot more)
250 each of the special crafting mats (i.e. Vial of Powerful Blood, Armored Scale)
100% Map Completion on at least one toon

Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Keep in mind there are still a lot of assumptions on what's required, may be easier, luckier methods etc...more over remember as of right now all stats show these weapons to have equal damage and stats to their exotic counterparts, and exotic equivalent sigils...so really you're doing all this collection for a sweet looking toy only...least as of right now, which lines up with arena nets theory of the best gear in the game is NOT a grind to get, only looks are challenging.

Also note there are some awesome looking exotics and even low level karma gear you can transmute to. My suggestion is save your stuff but don't hesitate to use your mats as needed to get a level 80 exotic including spending karma if you see fit.

I intend to send Lynde orichalum when she hits 400 skill to make me some parts for my mystic weapon, and I'll spend some skill points as well to get as it's a level 80 exotic that is pretty and obtainable...and we all can get mystic weapons...see link below for forge recipes.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_forge/Mystic_Weapons

don't lose hope but don't think getting that legendary needs to happen tomorrow, as of right now you'll be pretty but it won't make you more powerful. Happy hunting and I still need lvl 76+ yellow/orange daggers Wink

JJ
Back to top Go down
Torm

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:39 am

Or just wait awhile until the requirement drops like it does in almost every game. However if you want to have your legendary 3-5 months before everyone else then go ahead and grind away portions of your life Smile

Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:33 pm

haven't been on a lot but thankfully we were owning in WvW this week so I finally finished world explorer and recieved my first item for my legendary...got the easy one done woot!

Side note, gets you the title "been there done that" which is fun too.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:10 am

Kickass...I will be home in about a day. Cannot wait to begin with all you fawkers!!!

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 am

Step 2 and 2.1 done last night, hit 200 skill points for my next legendary component and mastered weapon crafting so I can eventually craft another part not to mention being able to craft daggers to waste in the forge while I pray for my base weapon...ha, next goal is cooking than just saving money to buy the recipes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legendary Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons   Legendary Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Weapons
Page 1 of 1