Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transferring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emogene

Transferring Empty
PostSubject: Transferring   Transferring I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Hey all, its Emogene. I've adored my time in demise, met tons of awesome people, and had just an all around great time. But this weekend, i'm going to be transferring over to Whisperwind with some rl friends of mine. I'm moving emogene, and selling off/stashing all the stuff on my alts on her, and i'm unsure of how often i'll be playing on Dawnbringer anymore. I'll be keeping my DK Raogrimm and Syaoran in guild and play them every so often, but my time will mostly be on Whisperwind. If anyone wants to add me to realID, lemme know here and i'll share it person by person :3

God that got long D: But ah well lol. Just know, I love all of you, and moving was and still is a REALLY hard decision. Best of luck to all of you <3
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Transferring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transferring   Transferring I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:17 am

EMO!!!

We will miss you! Glad to play anytime you are around, toons are always welcome.

I can't manage to stay on more than a few minutes at a time from Diego Garcia, so usually just on to check auctions or make truegold and whatnot...but enjoyed having you in Demise and hope you enjoy your time on Whisperwind!

Take care!

J
Back to top Go down
jesse
jesse

Transferring Empty
PostSubject: Bye   Transferring I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Bye Emogene. Thank you for all your help. You'll be missed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transferring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transferring   Transferring I_icon_minitime