Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm

Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? Empty
PostSubject: Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?   Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Check out http://www.minecraft.net/ It is pretty cool and you can play it inside the browser. I think you can purchase it as well, at first it seems silly but then it gets addictive. I haven't tried the multi-player yet but it looks like fun.
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?   Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? Demise10
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?   Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:43 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?   Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:15 am

Well as much s I enjoyed the free online play game, I decided to pay up and buy the Alpha version... and it is AWESOME! This game is addicting enough to keep me on till 5am vs the normal 10-12pm. The file size is small and the game is only 14USD and even though it is still in BETA when it releases you wont have to pay the full price. Koko you will NOT be disappointed if you DL this while you are away. There is a Multiplayer side and it is just as entertaining or more so if you like to get stuck and cry to your fellow party members to come dig you out Smile At least check out this video and a few others and make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaMTedT6P0I

Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?   Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:38 am

Yea.. Ken and Matt made me watch video of this and I thought "Man that is fucking retarded!". Then as they were talking back and forth in vent while playing it the dark side of my A.D.D. took over and I grabbed the 300k file. (Seriously thats how big the game exe is). Long story short it was almost 2AM before I finally made myself log out to get some sleep. It rediculously simple but stupidly addicting at the same time.

Disclaimer: NOT A DAOC REPLACMENT! Just something else to toy with on the side.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?   Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:19 am

I've tried downloading both versions to windows...and each time it tells me the app isn't recognized by windows_32. Also, when trying to play in the browser, I get a "not recognized applet" error.

Heh. Fucking Navy computers.

J
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?   Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:42 pm

nice. probably need a java update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?   Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored at work/home/On a big damn ship?
Page 1 of 1