Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M.I.A. Boomkin!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyrefly

M.I.A. Boomkin! Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. Boomkin!   M.I.A. Boomkin! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:19 pm

So that I don't reply to the events threads and confuse the situation - I am posting this here.

Life takes priority.

I will be pretty dead to the world in game for the rest of this week and a good part of next week (possibly even spilling over into the week after that depending on my success in completion of tasks at hand).

I should be pretty much back to "norm" around 1 May.

I will only sign up on raids that I am 100% sure I will attend - otherwise I will pop in game as my time/schedule permits and if there happens to be something forming and a slot is open I will happily fill the void.

Just a b00mKiN update Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

M.I.A. Boomkin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Boomkin!   M.I.A. Boomkin! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:11 pm

What is this "real life" you speak of? There is a life outside of this matrix we call WoW?
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

M.I.A. Boomkin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Boomkin!   M.I.A. Boomkin! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:47 pm

good timing in my book ange, next week will be a down week for me as well cept saturday and sunday, so we'll see you when you get back. missed my feathered friend last night but we'll survive Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M.I.A. Boomkin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. Boomkin!   M.I.A. Boomkin! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. Boomkin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: General Chat-
Jump to: