Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ladies and Gents

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabolous

Ladies and Gents Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and Gents   Ladies and Gents I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 am

Hope all is well in the world of warcraft, how is progression going? Any new content? Last time I was on Fab you guys were on the heels of Lich King just wanted to see how it ended. All is going well here, still putting my time in at the Tattoo Shop getting a career together. Anyway just stopping by, ill try to get my account up again once i have some time!

Cheers!
-Fabo Cool
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Ladies and Gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gents   Ladies and Gents I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Thanks for nothing, you fucking fuckbag!

I swear, having JP heal is like cheating off the dumbest kid in class! But yeah, we finished without you (using the 15% buff). Whee!!!

No, seriously, we downed LK and it was painful. 87th attempt although I think that even balancing the Fab with the rest of the team we would have been around the same timeline for completion, and perhaps longer without the pally heals. Who knows?

When we finished him, it was PRIMO Demise style...sloppy and hard, I swear JJ's last words were "just fucking down him!!!" or something similar. Funny...3 dead at the time as I recall...or close.

PLEASE come back...we have a dearth of priests atm...since I am in Marseille and won't be back for several months...and Luke is about to attend to a uterine parasite.

Blame the strong red wine if any take offense. And if you don't, well fuck you too!!!

Ken, come visit.

Love you all,
J
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

Ladies and Gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gents   Ladies and Gents I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Hmm, heh.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Ladies and Gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gents   Ladies and Gents I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Sure thing, you call your buddy Stavridis and tell him to come see you and I will be more than happy to stop by Smile
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Ladies and Gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gents   Ladies and Gents I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:50 am

Howdy fab! yep we finished it though summer hit us hard so we didn't do much more, hard mode gunship is about it...I still try to form up on tuesdays but we are in a shortage at the moment. Glad to hear from ya, keep up the good work and we'll see you when we see you...hopefully for ruby sanctum? Wink
JJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ladies and Gents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gents   Ladies and Gents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: General Chat-
Jump to: