Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that

Go down 
+4
Vorex
Fyrefly
lazuras
kyarr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kyarr
Officer

Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that Empty
PostSubject: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:22 pm

So I won't be on for the next couple weeks but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all log off long enough to spend time with family and friends and we'll see everyone back around after the holidays.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!! Hope everyone has a safe, happy and WARM holiday.

santa

Love,
Ange (your favorite TreeOwl!! hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Merry Christmas guys!
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:42 am

We's getting more snow YAY! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Cain
Cain

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Snowball fight at Alenda's house!!!

santa
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Hecks yea, 9-14 inches baby on top of the 10 1/2 we already got a week or so ago What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zearn

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Merry Christmas!!!!
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Frohe Weihnachten!
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 pm

woot Dallas had the first white christmas in 80 years per the news...waking up with snow in texas on christmas rocks! Even better though is it's all gone already Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that   Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Chirstmas / Happy Holidays and all that
Page 1 of 1