Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FluMist and H1N1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyrefly

FluMist and H1N1 Empty
PostSubject: FluMist and H1N1   FluMist and H1N1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:16 am

To all parents - with the pandemic spread of swine flu last year and the constant epidemic influenza cases in the US, it is very important that you have your children vaccinated. The CDC is projecting a wider spread this year and it is HIGHLY recommended that these precautions be taken. The flumist is for seasonal flu (normal influenza), it is administered via each nostril for healthy patients from ages 2-49. The H1N1 vaccination is for swine flu and it is administered as two injections.

Every person should get these vaccinations, but children especially.

I am posting this here because I find that many pediatricians offices do not "openly" offer these vaccinations; so if you do not know to ask for it - you may not get it.

Offices should start receiving their stock of medications late this month or early October.

Influenza can be harmful enough on its own, but swine flu is extremely contagious and can be fatal even in the healthiest person.

Just thought I would throw it out there..... Exclamation
Back to top Go down

FluMist and H1N1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: General Chat-
Jump to: