Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You can't fix stupid....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyrefly

You can't fix stupid.... Empty
PostSubject: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Ever find yourself frustrated to no end with ignorance, stupidity and laziness.

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sorry....staff is driving me nuts today....had to vent...ahh all better now.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:36 pm

I hate stupid Exclamation
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:28 am

well fine...I guess I hate you too lynde... ;(
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:31 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 pm

She was talking about me JJ....she sometimes hits me while she calls me names. Mikey likes it.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Grr baby and you know it!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 am

What's wrong, huney? Did sumone spell they're stuff wrng? I hope u don't mean ur made at them becuz their using ghettoisms (regardless of race) taken from all there quality edjookasion in high skool.

U must think ur better than them becuz u r some anti-mispeller or somefin. Bah, who would have baught that load of carp?

OMG!

Like, who needs accurasy in medical records? WTF?! Not muh problem, I just want my gubbermint paycheck. And whatever u do, get rid of NSPS becuz it incentizivezes working hard. Not according to one's abilities...but according to no child left behind's need...

And for all of you who get to screen/scrub reports from subordinates...this scotch is for you!

J
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 am

Ignorance and Illiteracy FTW! scratch scratch

Too often we graduate from school (or drop out, whatever) and close our minds to learning because we somehow think we are "done". When in all actuality our true education doesn't end with graduation - it begins.

Orthography snob - yes, I admit it. In relaxed environments I can move past it and even partake upon slang and abbreviations myself...and we all have typo's. But when I send a POA&M to the Commanding Officer of the largest Military Treatment Facility in the Department of Defense, do I really want him to get "I ain't got no" "Their must be a process change cause it dont works right"....or anything equally embarassing? I may be a brilliant person at my job, but if I look like shit on paper - and paper is all someone sees.....you see my point.

So, yes, darling, that is exactly what I meant....ghettoisms are the bane of my existence on a daily basis at work.

God bless the man who created spellcheck at least for his effort to rectify this laziness in learning....it does weed out some of the delightful mishaps. But, reminder to anyone who cares - spellcheck is only as perfect as the tool who created it - but keep in mind....if you mean to say something is DOUCE (as in modest or quiet) spellcheck will not error out if you spell it DOUCHE. Cool
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:48 am

<-------illiterate

Yay fer meh! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am

I usually try to keep a copy of this handy.
You can't fix stupid.... ReadingForDummies
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:04 am

Haha....I need to gets me a copy of dat book!!
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:19 am

Is gots too copize, is worc grate fo mae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't fix stupid....   You can't fix stupid.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can't fix stupid....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: General Chat-
Jump to: