Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malygos Made Easy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm

Malygos Made Easy Empty
PostSubject: Malygos Made Easy   Malygos Made Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:44 am

From what I have heard yall have had a lot of fun with Malygos in phase 3. This is the way I did it on Hellscream and it worked pretty well. It may be something to try out if you want to. you may use these strats already but ill tell what we do anyhow and you can pick and choose what you like Smile

Phase 1 -
Set up a direction for the MT to run and the Raid to run after a vortex to help with the breath. Have DK's pull in orbs to stack them to maximize dps.

Phase 2 -
The hardest hitting Melee DPS go first on the platforms, and the rest of the raid Bubble Hop, and if needs be a ranged can get on the platform if there is no more melee dps.

Phase 3 -
This is a lot easier with a macro made before the raid starts. So here are the two types of macros, one for the Healer and DPS.

Healer
/tar pet
/castsequence [target=pet] Revivify, Revivify, Life Burst

DPS
/tar malygos
/castsequence reset=target Flame Spike, Flame Spike, Engulf in Flames

You will need to bind these macros to a Key, so it can be used while in the vehicle mode.

Then you pick two healers and the rest DPS

Everyone stacks on a Symbol (usually Raid Leader or someone who has done it b4) and he/she will get to eye level with Malygos at about max range and begin to strafe in a circle around Malygos... always moving can be tough but with the correct movements from the leader its easy mode (i.e. account for lag time between your raid and you). Then you just go in a circle and he dies Smile

You will need about 2.1 minutes if done right. Maybe less pending on dps.

Hope this helps, I may have left a few things out but I am more than willing to sit down with anyone and help them out if you have any questions Smile
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Malygos Made Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malygos Made Easy   Malygos Made Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Thanks ken. We are burning through phase 1 and 2, usually get to phase 3 with 3-4 minutes remaining. If and when we decide to try this pig fucker again we will try your phase 3 strat.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Malygos Made Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malygos Made Easy   Malygos Made Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:22 pm

alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malygos Made Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malygos Made Easy   Malygos Made Easy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malygos Made Easy
Page 1 of 1