Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CU BSC Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Should see some in game pre Alpha footage.

http://www.twitch.tv/citystategames
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Was streaming on my phone earlier from an undisclosed location and i heard MJ answer a question from someone named Backamos. Thought it was JJ
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Trying to watch while nasty thunderstorms roll through. Under a 'nado watch atm.
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:22 pm

It's too early to really tell. Graphics look like they will be ok. The amount of people on the screen with very far viewing distances is impressive. The FPS meter didnt move with 190 players on screen. I think that is the tech that they were wanting to show case here so I am happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm

That version was a month old it will be interesting to see the newer versions if they show them later this week.
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 pm

They supposedly have a "lightning" spell effect ready. would like to see it. MJ said in the followup interview not to worry about clunky animation and the painfully slow movement speed. The model animations are no where near complete and the run speed is subject to change throughout testing.
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:58 am

Here is a link to a pay that's tracking the stuff they are revealing throughout the week for this of us with jobs who can't watch twitch for 8 hours a day. So far they have info on combat and magic systems available.

Http://camelotunchained.com/en/bsc/
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Love what I have read and heard so far. The ideas MJ is putting forth sounds like the game we have been after. Question is, can he deliver? Really going to be watching this one closely. If you guys haven't done so yet you should really go checkout the progression and crafting sections under the link I posted above.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:12 am

So long as the lightning involves enormous, framerate-slowing hammers, I am down.

J
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:56 am

CC through graphic lag. Determination equivalent is to buy a better rig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CU BSC Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: CU BSC Days   CU BSC Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CU BSC Days
Page 1 of 1