Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cancelled sub

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 9:40 am

Sorry all,

While the game was fun and entertaining. I barely logged in from the time it launched till today. I made a toon and got out of the starting zone and thats it.

I just don't have enough time to play the game to make it worth the monthly sub price. Not that the game was bad. Just life at the moment doesn't lend itself to playing a game like Wildstar with a monthly sub fee.

Anyhooo enjoy. I may be on every so often, until the initial month is up.

Back to top Go down
Torm

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:13 am

Understandable

Ill be in your neck of the woods later this month, if you guys have any requests other than crack hippos.

Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:29 am

That stinks Frank  Sad  Hopefully some time soon things will get better.

We've haven't been on as much as we would like to either. Been busy with life too. Miss playing with everyone. Being a grown-up sucks!!!
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Understandable. Growing up sucks. I have been feeling the crunch lately myself. Mostly work and other things I NEED to do, but when I get a moment I seem to have other hobby's that pull attention more so then gaming anymore. Still logging on for short bursts on the regular but nothing like the days of old.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Yes bring Hippo crack. And lots of German Chocolate. Make sure you put aside 1:15 to come see us. We live north of Baltimore now. Call me when you get here to get the details.
Back to top Go down
Torm

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:37 am

Is there a train station near you?
Back to top Go down
Torm

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:37 am

Or a metro I can take to get closer
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:14 am

From JBA I assume?
Back to top Go down
Torm

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:26 pm

yar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cancelled sub Empty
PostSubject: Re: cancelled sub   cancelled sub I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cancelled sub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Wildstar Online-
Jump to: