Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screwed again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm

Screwed again Empty
PostSubject: Screwed again   Screwed again I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:23 am

Since I live in Europe I guess I only want to play on Euro servers, thus far their customer service sucks.

I purchased a North American (NA) key but since I don't live in NA my key is not valid, and while I would just make an account in NA it doesn't matter because it wont tell me the serial number I purchased.

Escalating my ticket to see if it helps but otherwise I just burned $60
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

Screwed again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screwed again   Screwed again I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:25 am

Don't feel bad brother I prepurchased as well and I have only played an hour or two. Not that the game is bad. Its pretty entertaining I just can't seem to find the time to play.  At the moment it has been added to my vast collection of games I barely play. I really should have become a 99%'er and lived off welfare and food stamps and played games all day. That would be the life.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Screwed again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screwed again   Screwed again I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:23 am

We haven't been on much either. Busy...busy...busy! Hoping once it officially releases, we will have some time to play. Sorry to hear about your account Ken  Sad  Maybe they'll be able to fix it for you.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Screwed again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screwed again   Screwed again I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:11 am

If it ends up working out, what server/realm?
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Screwed again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screwed again   Screwed again I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:44 am

Think we are going to play on the PvP server... During BETA there was only one, "Pergo". Not sure if there will be more than one PvP server when the game goes live. Will post it here when we know for sure...

Realm: Exiles.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Screwed again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screwed again   Screwed again I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:43 pm

After much debate with their support team, the problem has supposedly been corrected, no way to tell until the servers go back online though.
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Screwed again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screwed again   Screwed again I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:52 pm

good deal. hope it works out for you. i guess we should start hunting for a realm list. head start begins this coming saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screwed again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screwed again   Screwed again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screwed again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Wildstar Online-
Jump to: