Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock Shenanigans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creep
Creep

Warlock Shenanigans Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Shenanigans   Warlock Shenanigans I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:31 pm

So today...in another version of bizzaro-world, some random warlock challenges me to a duel as I am moving to the Shrine flight point.

Bad idea for him, thinkest I, as I am sitting on ilevel 533 atm.

So he opens up with fear as I shield, and no, I don't have him targetted because i can't see him at this point...apparently, he was hiding behind some crap next to the flight point...so I can tell this is going to be an interesting fight.

I DoT, HoT, DoT, and start nuking...feared again...and decide against using my pbae fear, since I'd waste time running this nimble jackass down...and there goes a chaos bolt...ahh, a destro lock...so he's going to be balancing using his embers against healing with them...should be interesting...Renew...PoM...Shield...DoT...DoT...NUKE...mindflay...shield...ah, pop my ranged fear for a shadow orb, under 200k hp on me...so I pop Vampiric Embrace and go back to nuking...feared again...go back to nuking. Finally kill him while sitting around 200k health yet (normally at 550k), and the dude starts sending me these frantic tells...

HOW THE HELL DID YOU SOAK SO MUCH DAMAGE?
THEY MUST HAVE FIXED PVE GEAR.
RAID GEAR YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DIE TO PVP GEAR.

Etc, etc, etc. I could tell I was dealing with a hardcore pvp-on-teh-brain type. Decided to just let it drop, and I nonchalantly wandered off without further indulging his ignorance.

Dicks and Idiots, indeed. That includes pvp.
Back to top Go down

Warlock Shenanigans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: World of Warcraft :: World of Warcraft PvP-
Jump to: