Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

everyone done?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arseneck

everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: everyone done?   everyone done? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:26 am

I never see anyone online anymore, you guys taking a break or done completly?
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone done?   everyone done? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 am

I am taking a break. On vacation. Others are busy with RL stuff; moving, baby prepping, etc...
Back to top Go down
Arseneck

everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone done?   everyone done? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 am

ahh, they are actually changing a lot of stuff. There was a big patch a couple weeks ago with class changes and there is another big patch dropping tomorrow where you can spend your achievment points.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone done?   everyone done? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 am

Oh cool. Will start patching now then and check it out when I can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arseneck

everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone done?   everyone done? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:58 am

yeah, since the southsun event, there has been a shit ton of livinig story additions. And it's a lot more than just the Flame and Frost one.
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone done?   everyone done? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:27 pm

They need a better form of progression from WvW. They came so close to recapturing what daoc had and fell short due to lack of progression and lack of meaningful CC. Feels like warhammer, the bigger zerg wins.

That is not to say its awful or that I dont want to play it anymore, it just does not hold me glued to the screen like Dark age PVP.
Back to top Go down
Arseneck

everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone done?   everyone done? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:42 am

Yeah i know what you are saying. But just like dark age, 1 good group can mess up a zerg. I've seen it done a couple times. You get a group that knows how to use combo fields well and it's over. I've had more fun going to other servers boaderlands and flipping camps to draw out small fights (i guess kinda like emain).

But i do agree, zerg vs zerg isn't all that fun, it does have it's moments, but for the most part it's lame. But you are gonna get that in every MMO. Atleast here you can do the sPVP which is fun imo. I do miss being able to through out an aoe mezz and stop a whole group in there tracks.
Back to top Go down
Arseneck

everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone done?   everyone done? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:43 am

btw, you do know there is WvW progression now right? You can buy skills that help you use siege better/take less seige damage/ all kinds of wvw only things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

everyone done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: everyone done?   everyone done? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everyone done?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Guild Wars 2-
Jump to: