Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

all i want for christmas...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

all i want for christmas... Empty
PostSubject: all i want for christmas...   all i want for christmas... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Is to stop throwing all my damn mats into the forge for my damn legendary precursor...grr...oh and lots of molten/destroyer lodestones...please Santa! Oh and to make senior this year, yep spark and senior sounds pretty reasonable lol.
Back to top Go down
Zearn

PostSubject: Re: all i want for christmas...   all i want for christmas... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 am

Is for my laptop to not die, the power supply crapped out last night so I might be out of pocket untill I can get a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: all i want for christmas...   all i want for christmas... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 am

I am fresh out of laptops... sorry. Hope you get it fixed SOON
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: all i want for christmas...   all i want for christmas... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:04 am

Ange just picked up a new laptop for Harmony...under $400 before shipping; almost makes more sense for the mobile option with the kids, now that they're on the move so much more.

Senior and a spark? TOTALLY reasonable. Unfortunately, your Christmas wish list was not received in time for me to surprise you with a spark. You will probably have to settle for habanos and scotch or something.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: all i want for christmas...   all i want for christmas... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Spark would cost about $200 worth of gem cards, that's a bit overboard, I was more wishing for me to drop my bad luck curse on exotics especially in the next few days where I will be throwing another 30+ daggers in the forge for more attempts to get my toy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all i want for christmas...   all i want for christmas... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all i want for christmas...
Page 1 of 1