Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Email from blizzard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Email from blizzard Empty
PostSubject: Email from blizzard   Email from blizzard I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:04 pm

"Michael

Return to Azeroth with 10 days of FREE game time for your account. Simply click the button below to get started:
"

GEEE GOLLY!!! 10 WHOLE DAYS FOR FREEEEEE!?!? Um... no. How bout I continue playing a superior game for the price of FREE indefinitely.

GO GUILD WARS!
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: Email from blizzard   Email from blizzard I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:17 am

Yep I am very happy with this game. I had a blast last night with JJ and Craig in WvW.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Email from blizzard   Email from blizzard I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:30 am

I have a blast with you guys all the time. WvWvW was a hoot, although I would much prefer to be able to finish someone off decidedly, and not fight through their FIGHTTOSURVIVE garbage.

Enjoyed the fractals more Wink

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Email from blizzard   Email from blizzard I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:40 am

I love the fight to survive kills. LOL, in my head I am always saying (In my "Mortal Combat" voice) "FINISH HIM!" What a Face

Fractals are awesome and I am glad you are actually getting to see more of the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Email from blizzard   Email from blizzard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Email from blizzard
Page 1 of 1