Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those who still need convincing...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

For those who still need convincing...  Empty
PostSubject: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:41 pm

BTW, it's a long video... BUT SO WORTH WATCHING!
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:05 pm

This guy is hilarious and hits the nail on the head. He also does talk about some of the issues later in the video so all and all I think this is about the most accurate review I have seen.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:39 am

Awesome review. I actually got excited to play and I already own the damn game lol.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:20 am

Will be awesome to be home so I can actually WATCH everything posted over the last year.

Cannot wait.

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:25 am

You'll need about 3 days to watch everything Razz
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:02 am

I can think of something else I'll be doing for three days.

BTW, does the choice of races really affect that much besides personal aesthetic likes? Seems like the traits are weak enough as to be "nice" but not necessary.

And LOVING the Mesmer class from what I am reading...so at this point, who is still playing what, consistently? What is the maximum group size?

J
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 am

No the race card is not played in this game. ha!

Seriously though, the racial abilities are nice to haves not need to haves. The race does play into your personal storyline though but thats just tasty gravy!
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 am

Mmmm....diggin' that tasty gravy on my Kielbasa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who still need convincing...    For those who still need convincing...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who still need convincing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: General Chat-
Jump to: